choice

1. Inverted rubber choice for Long Pimple 'Twiddlers'

Some advice please for someone embarking on combination play, (pause for derision), using OX long pimples primarily for the backhand but allowing for the potential for 'twiddling' and inverted rubber on the forehand for topspin drives, loops and kills to finish the point. Even though I have...
  2. Penholders what is your choice for bh rubber!

Hello fellow PENHOLDERS I was wondering what is your go too backhand rubber that you use daily... I would like to know the hardness also, would like to get a general consensus on what people prefer and choose to use for Rpb. From what I have seen the consensus is between tenergy and Chinese...
  3. Blade choice for combination play

I have a DMS Wizard blade with Dynaryz ACC on the forehand and Grass D.Techs 0.9mm on the backhand for classic combination play to achieve set ups for power loops on the forehand by strategic blocking and pushing on the backhand. I use sponge on the D.Techs to also be able to play backhand...
  4. Blade choice for short pimple

Hi everyone My partner is trying to start using short pimple on her backhand, and we are not sure which blade she should use. Here is her background... She has received proper training when she was little, so her forehand basic is very decent. Her backhand on the other side is very basic...
  5. Equipment reviews and choice of equipment

Hi everyone, Since I started playing again after a 30+ yr absence from the sport, Social media has provided so much information on blades , rubbers, and equipment in general, that it is now even harder to decide what to use, the amount of manufacturers has increased as well as the number and...
  6. The choice T-shirt for indoor

Hello, I choose a lightweight, comfortable t-shirt for training in the gym. I choose between Butterfly Tori, Kosay, Atamy. Tell me please which one will be the most comfortable for intensive play in an unventilated room. may be Stiga creative or something else? ps And what is better for...
  7. opinion on my racket choice

hi, im looking for a new racket. im 15 y.o. topspin player (playing for 6 years). im now playing with petr korbel and yasaka 7 2mm fh and donic quattro aconda medium 2mm bh. since im playing a lot of tournaments i get to try many different kinds of rackets. one time i played with matsudaira alc...
  8. Adivice on Zhangjike ALC forehand choice

I am playing Zhang ALC Chinese penholder grip, I used to use Neo hurricane 3 blue provincial. But now I am decided to try a non-Chinese rubber. I have the following choices: 1) Butterfly Roundell (or hard). 2) Xiom Vega China (79-024) 3) Tibhar K1 Plus (blue package). I prefer roundell because...
  9. Gewo Nexxus EL pro50 | the best choice a defender

10. Choice between Mantra M, Genesis 1S or Genesis 2S ?

Hello, I’m looking for a replacement for my Mantra S on my FH, especially I’d like something a bit harder, feeling wise I’ve seen Mantra M, Genesis 1 S and Genesis 2 S but I’m not sure which one is better for me I’m not really looking for more speed as I find mantra S good enough here...
  11. Right choice

Hey guys I have some problem I'm classic defender. My equipment is butterfly defence alpha + tackiness chop 1.5 + yinhe neptune OX My results in this style were not bad. But I can't grow up with it because % of agressive play is nearly 5-10% during the game I got another blade butterfly...
  12. choice for rubbers

I'm planning to go with tsp spectol on one side and having a dilemma of the rubber choice on the other side. I'm planning to use the offensive classic blade. can you please tell me about the pro's and con's of the following rubbers: Donic coppa jo gold xiom vega pro xiom vega Europe Donic...
  13. Choice a new blade

Hi guys. I'm want to change my blade but i don't know who choice, I have just two options the Donic World Champion 89 Waldner OFF or Donic Ovtcharov carbospeed, my actual blade it's a Tibhar Rapid Carbon Light and I'm really feel comfortable with OFF+ blades i'm a beginner/mid player. my rubbers...
  14. New paddle Rubber choice

Hey guys, I just wanted some advice. I will buy a stiga carbonado 145 and i was thinking of using donic jp03 2.0 on my BH and donic acuda s2 2.0 for my FH. I'm not 100% convinced by this decision some advice would be helpful thanks
  15. New paddle Rubber choice

Hey guys, I just wanted some advice. I will buy a stiga carbonado 145 and i was thinking of using donic jp03 2.0 on my BH and donic acuda s2 2.0 for my FH. I'm not 100% convinced by this decision some advice would be helpfull :) thanks
  16. Spend 1 day with a TT pro - who is your choice?

Simply put, if you could spend 1 day with a TT pro who would it be to talk and play table tennis with?
  17. Nitakku Barwell Fleet ruber choice

Hello i like soft rubers at all, anny advice for ruber choice on that blade?
  18. Nitakku Barwell Fleet ruber choice

19. Need help with blade choice.

Hi guys I am a two-winged looper. I am currently using an off- blade with Rasant and Rasant Grip on each side. This blade is good up close to the table however it lacks away from the table power. My strokes are becoming more advanced I was just wondering what blade would suit me? I was looking...
  20. Nitakku Barwell Fleet ruber choice