games

1. China National Games 2021

Hello I've just created this thread to talk about the upcoming China National Games. All the players did a physical test to enter to the event. I don't know anything about the schedule and the draws. Hope some of you have more infos to share
  2. Jonathan Groth vs Wang Yang (EU games 2019 QF)

Hello again! Next match up is this one, I hope you enjoy it pretty much as it is pretty damn good!
  3. San-Ei Reveal Table for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

The Japanese table tennis brand San-Ei has released its first look at the table to be used at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic games. The 2020 Tokyo Olympic Table Tennis table! Picture via San-Ei Facebook page Last month the San-Ei President Shin Miura was quoted stating: "All of us at San-Ei are...
  4. Is this the type of table tennis games that you would want to play?

Is this the type of table tennis games that you would want to play? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IanaaLimited.TableTennisRecraftedGenesisEdition2019
  5. Video from European Games 2019

6. European Games 2019

The 2nd edition of the European games is to be held in Belarus from the 21st to the 30th June 2019. The last games were held in Baku in 2015 and this year the games return for another installment! Dimitrij Ovtcharov took the men’s singles title in 2015 beating the experienced Vladimir Samsonov...
  7. Number of games in doubles play?

Some tournaments, such as Qatar open i notice that in doubles it is best of 5 (first team to 3 games) but in the world championships i noticed it is best of 7 (first to 4 games). How does it work? is it only world champs that have bo7 for doubles whereas it's bo5 normally?
  8. Great Barrier Reef Masters Games 2019

On your marks, set, go! Registrations for the 2019 Great Barrier Reef Masters Games in Cairns are now open. Organisers expect around 2000 participants aged 30 and over to converge on Cairns for the celebration of Masters’ sport in the tropics. Table tennis makes its debut at next year's event...
  9. How can I get tickets to World Tour games?

Hey guys! I've already posted a thread on this but I'm still really confused. I wanted to get to watch World Tour matches live, next to all of the players, but I don't know how, where and when I should buy tickets. People have recommended to buy them at the ITTF website but I couldn't find...
  10. To play in the World Tour Final in Korea in Dec, only 2 official games are left

Numerous Chinese top players must play in Sweden, Oct 29-Nov 1 and Austria, Nov 8-11 to play in the Dec World Tour Finals in Korea. Xu Xin has played enough already.
  11. Jeoung Younksik with Andro Blade in Asian games 2018?

Hi all, As you know, Jeoung Youngsik and Jang Woojin have been player with HL5 and DHS H3 NEO BS on FH. But on Asian Games 2018, seems Jeoung Youngsik is using Andro Treiber Q, can someone confirm this information please? Here's the game link if you want to confirm...
  12. Asian Games 2018

The table tennis events of the 18th Asian Games in Jakarka and Palembang, Indonesia started today with the team events. It is essentially the "Asian Olympic Games" - a multi-sport event held every four years. The table tennis competition consists of the same five events as the upcoming 2020...
  13. Asian games

Where can i see the asian games?
  14. How to get tickets for TT games?

Hello guys! I absolutely love to watch table tennis matches and would like to know if it's hard to go and watch a big table tennis championship with the top players. A World Tour for example. Sometime in the future I might travel to another country (I was thinking Japan, June of next year) and...
  15. Chinese Table Tennis Chengdu Warm-up for Asian Games 2018

Fan Zhendong 樊振东 vs 梁靖崑 LIANG Jingkun
  16. CNT Warm-up Tournament for Jakarta Palembang 2018 Asian Games

CNT will hold warm-up tournament towards the end of closed training in preparation for Jakarta Palembang 2018 Asian Games. The tournament will be held on Aug 18-19 in Chengdu, including mixed doubles and team events.
  17. Playing in the Olympic Games?

How can I play in a Olympic Game? How to get into that? Can anybody help me, please?
  18. Commonwealth Games 2018

Commonwealth Games 2018, Venue: Oxenford Studios, Gold Coast, Australia The prestigious Commonwealth Games begins tomorrow on the 4th April and concludes on the 15th April. The event includes Men's and Women's Singles, Men's a and Women's Teams, Men's and Women's Doubles and Mixed Doubles! A...
  19. ITTF confirmed mixed doubles rules at 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games

Thomas Weikert said in Shanghai on the opening day of ITTF Museum, for mixed doubles at 2020 Tokyo, each association (up to 3 men and 3 women) can attend 5 events. Previously, it was proposed that each association has to choose 4 out of 5 events. Only 1 mixed doubles pair from each association...
  20. Best of China National Games 2017 (Video)

Part 1