sweden

1. Xiom Diva vs Yasaka Sweden Extra

Hello, I play tt arround 7 years and my better side is forehand and because of that I use: Butterfly Innerforce layer ALC FH: Butterfly 80fx 1,9 BH: Andro Hexer Grip SFX 1,9 I am thinking to go on a bit slower blade because sometimes I have a prb specialy on bh with receiving a serve (to fast...
  2. World Team Qualification Event For Tokyo 2020

The World Team Qualification event for Tokyo 2020 begins this Wednesday 22nd and we will know the 9 teams to qualify by the end of the day on Sunday 26th. The event to take place in Gondomar, Portugal will be accompanied by the hashtag #RiseToTokyo. Team Portugal - Photo by ITTF Flickr The...
  3. Can’t wait for Sweden Open and Austria Open

The participations are unprecedented. Almost all top players will be there. Almost the whole CNT will be there, the same goes for JNT and KNT. Some interesting paintings will be tested at the tours. FZD/LJK at Sweden Open, FZD/WCQ, FZD/DingNing, ML/LGY, XX/LSW, .... It’ll be tough to get through...
  4. Wood Composition of Yasaka Sweden Classic?

Hello TTDers, Does anyone know, or know of an updated database, where I can find the wood composition of the Yasaka Sweden Classic blade? I've searched and searched and have come up empty handed. Thanks in advance! Eric
  5. Ticket for Sweden Open in Nov

I found the tickets on ticketmaster.se but does any one know if there are VIP tickets for this event, or from previous experience for the Sweden event? I plan to go to watch on Sat and Sunday, by myself :-(
  6. YASAKA Sweden Classic - blade review

Hello! Today I compare Yasaka Sweden Classic blade with very popular blade in Poland Butterfly Andrzej Grubba. Hope You like the video!
  7. Ulf Tickan Carlsson leaves position as head coach in Sweden

http://www.svenskbordtennis.com/Nyheter/Aktuellt/ulfcarlssonslutarsomforbundskapten/ Tickan is leaving on top after the bronze medal in Halmstad. He has worked for the SBTF on and off since 1993. There is no information on what he will do next. The Sweden TTA is thanking Tickan for his long...
  8. Sweden vs Japan - WTTTC Warm Up Match 2018

The World Team Championships host nation Sweden took on Japan in a warm up match today! The match you have all been waiting for took place! Tomokazu Harimoto vs Truls Moregardh! More matches to follow!
  9. Need rubber advice for Yasaka Sweden Extra

As some members recommended me at another topic, i have bought Yasaka Sweden Extra blade 82gr. Now i need rubbers to put on. I am 36 year old male, with quite good physical shape, both wings attacking style player Been playing for several years allready, and now trying to progress and...
  10. Shoebox with blades including Sweden Classic, P700, Rosskopf Force

Good prices I think but it's hard to get rid of them. € 8 each Yasaka Sweden Classic Lion Shield Yinhe T-2 €15 each DHS TG-T7 P700 Rosskopf Force Blades are in good condition but some have glue residue or small dings. All six blades together for €60
  11. Looking for practice partners in Stockholm, Sweden

I consider myself being a club level player, hit me up with a pm.
  12. Yasaka Sweden Classic composition

Is there anyone that could tell me about the composition of this blade? I am looking for a racket for a developing player and saw this blade is nicely priced at tabletennis11. https://stervinou.net/ttbdb/ doesn't have this blade in their database and Google didn't make me much wiser either...
  13. England vs Sweden (Friendly Match WTTC Prep 2017)

Sweden and England are playing a friendly for match preparation for the upcoming World Championships in Dusseldorf. Watch the match live below: <div class="fb-video" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/wttc2018halmstad/videos/1067476776718955/" data-width="500"...
  14. TableTennisDaily to LIVE STREAM Sweden vs Slovakia!

Exciting News! Stream 1 <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10154489273759332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"...
  15. Blade and Rubber combination?

I was thinking about putting Palio Thor's on the forehand of Yasaka Sweden Extra CPEN. However, I was worried that it the Thor's would not match the blade. I mainly enjoy mid-table looping. Would the Palio Thor's be okay with my Yasaka Sweden Extra? Thank you.
  16. TableTennisDaily Podcast #11 - Jan Ove Waldner

Hello and welcome to episode 11 of the TableTennisDaily podcast, today on the show we have arguably the greatest player of all time Jan Ove Valdner the mozart of table tennis. Jan Ove Waldner has recently retired from competitive table tennis, however he will still be an ambassador in taking...
  17. New sweden stiga team kit

Hi,my friend and i are uk based. We are trying to find someone based in sweden who could ship kit to us. Can anyone help. Thanks.
  18. TableTennisDaily Podcast #9 - Jorgen Persson

Hello and welcome to episode 9 of the TableTennisDaily podcast, thanks for tuning in. In this episode we are joined alongside Swedish Legend Jorgen Persson! Jorgen Persson won the World Championships in 1991defeating team mate Jan Ove Waldner and has played in every single Olympic event since...
  19. Yasaka Sweden Classic vs Yasaka Extra vs YEO?

Hello. I know in terms of speed it is YEO>YE>YSC but is the difference alot? YE and YSC are flexible blades. Wouldnt it have a catapult/bouncy effect making speed faster?
  20. World Team Table Tennis Championships 2016

World Team Table Tennis Championships sponsored by Perfect, 28 Feb - 06 Mar 2016, Malaysia The World Team Table Tennis Championships is just around the corner with the action beginning in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday 28th February and concluding on Sunday 6th March 2016. Live matches from the...