international

1. Results from international top leagues 2021

Hi everybody - and a happy new year to all of you! :) International ITTF events are now on a break for the next few months, but luckily many top players are still engaged in league play all around the World. I will try to post running results from some of the World's top leagues here - like the...
  2. International Student center in London

Does anybody knows International student center table tennis team in London? or anybody is member there?
  3. Return of International TT Matches

2020 has been the most challenging year in living memory, as the COVID-19 pandemic brought the international table tennis event calendar to a grinding halt early in the year. Many players, coaches and fans were confined to their homes or their local communities, unable to play or watch their...
  4. Open International & High Performance Table Tennis Training Camp

HURRY, Limited spaces and we have passed the half way mark! Join some of Europe’s best coaches in London, LEARN & DEVELOP YOUR; - efficient footwork - Advanced technique’s to help your game - Increase; Spin and deception on your Serve & how to execute the Jab-Kudus Serve. - Insight into...
  5. The best international web sites to buy tt equipment?

Hello everybody! How are you? As you read, Im looking for international web sites to buy tt equipment. The reason is... I'm from Mexico, and I used to buy in Tabletennis11, but the shipment method really really sucks (DHL). Once I bought too many stuff on TT11, but DHL just didn't send me my...
  6. International TT Training Camp in Lagos, Algarve, Portugal

Hi Everyone!! We are holding an International Table Tennis Training camp at Lagos, Algarve, Portugal. This venture is in collaboration with head coaches: David Diniz (TTPOR -Table Tennis Academy) and Afonso Vilela (AV Academy). The United Table Tennis Team have also been included so that the...
  7. 2018 International Table Tennis Tournament in İzmir

Dear All; We are pleased to announcethat İZMİR International Open and Veteran Tournament will take place between4-8, August 2018 at Kaya İZMİR Thermal & Convention Center. Event will start withVeteran Tournament and continue with “İZMİR OPEN”. There will money prize thatare eligible as a result...
  8. eBaTT - International camps 2017 TTPOR Portugal

Eli Baraty came to Portugal for the first time. Here's how it went:
  9. Andrzej Grubby's international tournament, best league action

10. 2016 Edgeball Chicago International Open

11. TableTennisDaily Player Louis Price Wins Danish International Open 2016!

After 3 days of International Table Tennis - the Danish International tournament hosted by HGI Hillerød Bordtennisklub - STIGA & TableTennisDaily player Louis Price comes away with winning the U13 Team Event alongside his Danish partner, Theo Dyekjaer. The pair remain unbeaten over 2 days of...
  12. Special offer for International Table Tennis Training Camp in Hungary

Hi guys! We want to inform all TTDaily users and members that we have a special offer on camps for any guests who wish to join us from now up to the 15th of July in Eger, Hungary with TTCampsHungary! The daily training price and 3* accommodation per day/night will be a total of £50.00 for this...
  13. B75 International Table Tennis Summer Camp 2016

Hello Everyone , You have all the information on our website : http://www.b75.dk/ English version : http://www.b75.dk/images/PDF/Sommerlejr_2016/Summercamp_2016_GB.pdf Danish version : http://www.b75.dk/images/PDF/Sommerlejr_2016/sommerlejr_2016_DK.pdf French version ...
  14. Safirs International Open 2016

The Safirs International Open and the Swedish Junior & Cadet Open has commenced. The junior circuit begins on the 24th February and concludes on the 28th February 2016. The Men's Singles begins tomorrow. Can you remember last year when 11 year old Tomokazu Harimoto shocked the table tennis...
  15. B75 International TT Camp

Hi guys. Last year the Danish TT club B75 was awarded as being International Training Hot Spot. Again in this year the club is having a summer camp for people on all levels and ages from all over the world. The camp offers coaches from all around the world and even Chinese coaches as well...
  16. Jean Michel Saive Announces International Retirement

Jean Michel Saive known as the fighter has retired at the age of 46. Belgiums hero Saive has retired from International competition and made his announcement at the National Olympic Committee yesterday in Brussels. Saive will continue to play for his club and also compete in the prestigious ITTF...
  17. International competitions open for youth to register in 2015/2016 in Europe or Asia?

Hello, can someone that knows tell me if there are at the end of 2015 and in 2016 any competitions for teens in my age (13+) and for me of course can register to? Thanks and sorry about my bad english
  18. dhs international rubbers

I am thinking of buying these rubbers. I was using Haifu whale international 3 but the UK supplier doesn't stock them now. They are expensive rubbers and before I buy I would appreciate some feedback from anyone who knows anything about them. Thanks
  19. International Professional Summer Training Camps in Hungary

Want to practice hard over the summer with top coaches and sparring partners? Book your place now at www.ttcampshungary.com We offer professional training camps throughout the summer for all ages and standards in the tourist town called in Eger situated in the East of Hungary. Eger is famous...
  20. Best international table tennis campus in Europe

dear all i am international coordinator for Jordan table tennis federation ,looking for a good professional campus in Europe ?