suggest

1. Suggest a blade like S&T Unicorn ???

If i want to try playing with long pips like Hellfire x, but i wont give full price for a S&T Unicorn blade. What blade is equal but cheaper than that??? And what kind of rubber for forhand. I like to serve, attack loop hit with my forhand
  2. Suggest best suited rubber for fh ???

I play with Sauer & Troger Kasalla and i really like it. It very fast and fits very good with my Rakza Po pips on bh. On fh im using Xiom Vega Pro, used about 1 month. Like to do sopinny fh serves, attack loop When I have to buy another fh rubber, then im in doubt of whitch rubber it should be...
  3. Please suggest a backhand rubber with less catapult effect than Rakza 7 soft

Hi, I know it's the technique, not the rubber, but maybe some rubbers are easier to use when working on a certain technique? I just got a chance to get some group coaching sessions and we are working on the backhand topspin against backspin - I have a very hard time lifting the ball with the...
  4. suggest rubber for DHS Power G9/PG9

last few days i have researched for the blade and rubber to buy. my need is good topspin, after little confusion i plan to go with DHS Power G9/PG9. Piles: 7ply wood (outer 2 ply are koto wood) <tbody> Type: OFF Blade Brand: DHS Material: Wood Weight: 89g </tbody>...
  5. Suggest some new names for Adam to use in his commentary

While we enjoy Adam's enthusiastic commentary, lot of people here are tired of his worn out usage of names like "The Dictator", "Queen of Hearts" , " The Dark Knight" . Let us please help him by suggesting some new ones that make some sense.. :)
  6. Can you suggest me a rubber for backhand?

Hi! I'm Alpay as you know. I want to backhand flick to serves and spin most of balls with good consistency, spin and speed. I am using Hurricane 3 Neo now. I control that but my rubbers are dead. I want to get an european rubber for backhand. I think tenergy can bee good. But I want your ideas...
  7. Suggest a blade similar to YEO (Cpen)

Hi there I been using MA LIN EXTRA OFF (cpen) for 3 months and like the looping power. (using H3 as FH and focus snipe III for BH, playing style close,mid table attack style) Is there a blade comparable to YEO for it strong looping power and feel? Thanks
  8. Please suggest rubber

I have Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC , blade . And most of the times i go a bit away from table 3-4ft . And play topspin- topsin , which rubber should i purchase for the same ! Also please suggest a good rubber for backhand topspin
  9. Cross country partner. Who will you suggest for next WTTC?

China Xu Xin partnering with South Korea Yang Haeun write history by winning Suzhou WTTC Mixed Double champion, however it is unlucky for Ma Long and Timo Boll where they have to meet with Zhang Jike/Xu Xin in second round. The cross country partnering has gain attraction from the world and...
  10. Help!! Please suggest me some blades

Hello everyone can you suggest me some blades im thinking of buying timo boll alc but its kind of expensive but how about other blade my playing style is similar to ma long those backhand drives and loops and quick movements and like connecting backhand and forehand loop i like to play with...
  11. suggest long pimples rubber?.. sponge?

hi, I'm planning to buy a long pimples rubber and was wondering what you could suggest. and if it is better or not to use sponge(what's the difference?).. and if yes.. how thick?.. I'm a defender, chopper.. similar to kim kyung ah's style..I suppose. :) suggestion??