yeo

1. Looking for penhold blade recommendations

Hi, I'm new to the forum and to this whole forum thing... Ummm I looking for help choosing my next blade, would appreciate any help I recieve I'm very forehand dominant, rely on 3rd-ball, placement and spin, not really a BH flick kind of guy (still figuring out my RPB), close to mid-distance...
  2. Suggest a blade similar to YEO (Cpen)

Hi there I been using MA LIN EXTRA OFF (cpen) for 3 months and like the looping power. (using H3 as FH and focus snipe III for BH, playing style close,mid table attack style) Is there a blade comparable to YEO for it strong looping power and feel? Thanks
  3. OSP Virtuoso- Cpen handle size comparison with Clipper or YEO

Hi there Anyone with the OSP Virtuoso offensive- blade CPEN ? How is the handle size compare to Clipper CR WRB or YEO? Clipper WRB handle is wide and fit more well for my long and bigger size fingers. Thanks...
  4. Yasaka Sweden Classic vs Yasaka Extra vs YEO?

Hello. I know in terms of speed it is YEO>YE>YSC but is the difference alot? YE and YSC are flexible blades. Wouldnt it have a catapult/bouncy effect making speed faster?
  5. selling chinese rubbers and YEO

Hey guys, im selling some stuff right now :) Haifu Blue Whale 3 National (pink sponge) black, maximum (the rubber came out of the original vacuum package of course): I played with this beast only 1 time, it was a 3 hours training. I liked it but I enjoy a H3N still a little bit more on my...
  6. rubber combination? for yasaka Yeo ma lin

Rubber combination for yasaka offensive Yeo ma Lin? Hey guys I'm not quite sure what I should put on fh and bh I used to play H3 neo Fh And T05 Bh But I changed blades recently.so want to hear some new opinions :)
  7. Hard blade suggestion after Avalox P700

Hi all, I have been using Avalox P700 about 2.5 years and my last year rubbers are of bluefire M2 and tenergy 05fx. I'm just mid level hobby player, not playing in clubs, do not have a coach, but training with high level players 2 days in a week. I feel confortable while looping on fh and bh...
  8. Looping Blade?

i like to loop and so i decided i would try the galaxy/yinhe w-6 (YEO CLONE) my question is...would these rubbers match it? dhs skyline tg3 neo FH and dhs Memo 3 (or dipper 3 which is better?) BH thanks :) EDIT: actually maybe 729 focus 3 snipe for BH?