coppa

1. classic rubbers (sriver, mark v, coppa)

how do these three compare, and would coppa be a good alternative to mark v?
  2. FS Donic Zhou Yu one(penhold) Coppa X1T XOE4

Selling this blade. Donic Zhou Yu One(cs,85gr) with rubbers! FH Coppa X1T / BH XOE4 both in MAX thickness.price for this setup 70$ (shipping not included)
  3. FS: Timo Boll ALC + Rasanter R42 + Donic Coppa X2

The blade has some minor scratches on the border, but nothing serious. It's a ST. Very good condition overall. Rubbers are in great conditions too, I used them very little. Both are max. I bought this one for some tests or to have it as a backup. But I'm not using it at all, since I already have...
  4. Donic Coppa JO Gold sponge hardness

Trying to replace a rubber, it's really old and I just boosted it and glued it on mine for some testing. It actually plays nice I was just curious what hardness it might be 45? 47? doubt its 50 deg. Will probably end up looking for modern alternative that is in production unlike this. Would be...
  5. Baracuda vs coppa x1 gold vs rakza 7

Can somebody compare these rubbers. I'm interested in the following properties: -spin -speed -hardness -controle Thx.
  6. What is better? Donic Coppa Speed or the Donic Coppa?

Hi Guys! :) Wanna ask for your suggestion or opinions about having a Donic Coppa Speed or just the original Donic Coppa for the forehand.. as my teammates and my cousin were always saying that I should try a faster rubber than my present one (the DHS hurricane 3 Commercial)... I've tried the...
  7. similar rubber to donic coppa jo silver?

what rubber are similar or close to donic coppa jo silver? I am looking to replacing my old jo silver rubber. any ideas on how the following rubber is as compared to jo silver? nittaku refoma nittaku Hammond pro alpa nittaku Hammond pro beta nittaku Hammond x nittaku narucross ex soft donic...
  8. DONIC BURN OFF- + DONIC Acuda S2 + DONIC Coppa X2 Platin Soft

Firstly, I want to thank DONIC for giving me another chance to work with them again. Thank DONIC for believing me that I can do a even better review than the previous review. For you info, I review the DONIC Orchartov Carbospeed blade and the DONIC Bluefire M2 rubber. This time, I have a...
  9. is ACUDA S1 a better rubber for bh or Coppa Platin

well as far as i am concerned i need control on my bh side i occasionally loop but i flick alot on high serves so which do u think will suit me better nd also which one has a better catapult effect
  10. H3 neo provincal vs Donic coppa jo gold

Hey guys i've found a shop selling the 6-cuts h3 neo provincial. I have a gift of $50 dollars and I'm willing to try it. However, i once used the what i believed to be the commercial version and it was slow. Hence, i changed to a recommended european tensor. I've used it for quiet some time now...
  11. Donic Coppa X1 Turbo Platin

Hi, I am considering a rubber change. I play an offensive game, and like to play loop vs loop and to have long lasting rallyes when playing. Some of the rubbers I have used on my forehand before: - Donic Gallardo Sound - Joola Energy - Butterfly Tenergy 64 - Stiga Boost TX I am currently...