vps

1. Stiga infinity vps weight balance

Hello there! So I just want know how balanced the Infinity vps is. If it's head heavy or not. I will be playing it with DNA Pro M. Right now I'm playing with a kinda head heavy blade that weight 92 grams with the dna m. I feel that it's a little too heavy sometimes. Especially in backhand.
  2. FS: Stiga VPS V - master FL handle

Bought the blade and rubbers in januari 2020 on dandoy webshop. Just isn't a perfect match for me Fh: Xiom vega pro max BH: Xiom vega europe 2.0 Blade: Stiga VPS V - master Flared handle 173gr Price 90 EUR https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gdl1ehtm08t7snk/AAD5mu6mRwcjDxgAaBjoxzRLa?dl=0
  3. Stiga Infinity VPS V

What are your opinions on the Stiga Infinity VPS V blade? Can someone make a small review on it? And how does it compare to the carbonado blades?
  4. DHS Fang BO2 Carbon vs Stiga Infinity VPS V + Rubber advice

Hello everyone, I wanted to know which blade should I go for. I'm way stronger on my forehand than my backhand. I like to topspin and loop with my forehand. I prefer blocking, short touch with my backhand. What rubber should I use for my backhand ? I would like a hard rubber and quite tacky.
  5. How does the Stiga Infinity VPS blade compare with the DHS Hurricane Long 3

I am currently using the Stiga Infinity VPS blade and have been using it for some time after trying a number of different composite and wood blades. I do prefer all wood blades after much experimentation. I have been thinking about experimenting with the DHS Hurricane Long 3 and was wondering...
  6. DHS 301 vs Stiga infinity VPS for a beginner

Hi everyone, I have been playing casually for about a year. I have been practicing basic strokes daily and will be joining a good club in the next few of months. I would love to get my own custom bat. I was wondering how you all feel about these two bats. I understand that carbon blades...
  7. Infinity vps or clipper

Im a pretty amateur player and i want a wood blade. So im deciding on clipper vs infinty. I usully like to loop n like to spin. Pls advise me if i should choose infinity or clipper. If not then what other wood blades should i consider. Rubber- h3 n rakza 7
  8. Recommendation Rubber with a lot of effect for Stiga emerald vps v wood

I currently have a stiga emerald vps v wood and I use gus xushaofa lsz neo. My main problem is that the rubber wears very quickly and breaks easily. On the other hand I do a lot of sidespin and top spin of right (FH) and the reverse I am of blows drier not so much effect. Also middle distance...
  9. Stiga Clipper or Newer Stiga blades (Eterntiy VPS or Intesity etc) or YEO

Stiga Clipper or YEO or some of the newer stiga blades Hi Everyone, I was just wondering the main difference between all the different clippers (CR, CR WRB, WRB, CC, Normal) And How they compare with the YEO and some of the newer blades like the Eternity VPS V or the Infinity VPS V or the...
  10. STIGA Infinity VPS V, Clipper or Offensive Classic?

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well. I'm a new member here and this is my first ever post, and it's an equipment question. I recently stopped playing wth my Timo Boll ALC blade because it's too fast and I wanna play with a slower racket with a lot more control, but capable of looping very...
  11. Stiga Infinity VPS V or Emerald VPS V

Please help me decide whether i should choose the infinity vps v or the emerald vps v im currently using a stiga allround nct with yinhe venus 2 FH and mark v BH the allround nct is what ive been using since i started playing table tennis and now the vibration feels too much for me but im scared...
  12. Anybody using stiga infinity vps

I have recently purchased a new stiga infinity vps from teesport and found it sounds very hollow, so just wondered if anyone else's sounds the same.
  13. Stiga Infinity VPS V x Yinhe/Galaxy Earth 3

Has anybody tried both Stiga Infinity VPS V and Yinhe/Galaxy Earth 3 blades? Are they similar? It seems like they have the same wood plies (limba-spruce-ayous-spruce-limba) and I'm thinking of buying a backup blade with similar characteristics of TSPW, my blade of choice (which is supposed to...
  14. FS: Stiga Infinity VPS V

Hello! I have got an old blade - Infinity (90g) - that I would like to sell. I can accept paypal and can do £4 postage in the UK but with £50 insurance if lost. If you are interested message on here or PM me. I am looking for around £41. It has only been used for 3 months and in nearly perfect...
  15. Stiga Eternity VPS - anyone has it? any reviews?

I am very interested in this blade, it's supposed to be a faster version on an Infinity VPS with as much control and less "hollow" feel, Didn't this blade officially launch like in March? how come after all these months there almost zero reviews and no retailers in the States or Canada that sell...
  16. What rubbers on Stiga Infinity VPS V ?

Hi guys, i just received my new Stiga Infinity VPS V ? What rubbers should i use on it ? Can you tell me what are you using and what are your feeling about it ?
  17. Stiga Infinity VPS V Diamond Touch/Stiga carbonado 145

Hey guys ATM I'm playing with the Stiga Infinity VPS V Diamond Touch. Great blade! But I'm just missing that extra speed. Could the carbonado 145 be the answer to my problem? Or perhaps another blade? :D
  18. What baldes should I get ? INFINITY VPS V , CLIPPER WRB , CLIPPER CR WRB or Other

Hi,Everyone now My blade is Timo Boll Spirit and FH = Rakza 7 BH = Rakza 7 soft It 's ok, Heavy spin but slow ball.Great control.I usually attack by topspin and sometimes smash 2nd ball . So I used TMB spirit more than 2 years . Now i looking for new blade. I read review all of 3 blades...
  19. How important is it that I sealed my Infinity VPS blade?

Hello everyone I bought the Infinity VPS from Stiga about a year ago and now i want to change my rubbers. However, i have read that you were supposed to seal the blade before hand, which i didn't know ... Can anyone confirm that changing my rubber(unsealed) will break the top layer of the...
  20. Emerald Vps or Infinity Vps?

Hey, i'm not sure which blade to purchase between the Emerald and the Infinity.Could someone help me with the difference between the two? I'm a player who likes to stay in mid and close range to the table, especially close to the table. I play agressive and loop very much on my forehand and...