amateur

1. Kim Jung Hoon 1:1 Lesson with Div 3 Amateur Dude - BACKHAND

Kim Jung Hoon has a Div 3 player teaching BH from mid to mid far distance. Best to view in Youtube and set the CC subs to auto English or whatever... YT does a crappy job of th transalting and it can get hilarious sometimes. Number one thing KJH stresses with this dude is that Div 3 dude's BH...
  2. Korean Amateur TT Clubs - Teams Championships Final Dec 2019

I found a vid on a teams championship for amateur Korean TT Club Teams... not surprising is Park Ji-Soo lady 2x inverted player is in the middle of the TROUBLE. These are handicap matches... so if someone got a 3 pt handicap, it is likely they were a Div 3 player facing a Div 1 player.
  3. Seo Hyo Won's sister plays vs Korean Amateur dudes

Hi All, Seo Hyo Young, the sister of KNT Chopper SHW, does a lot of youtube vids. Here, she plays vs some amateur Korean dudes in handicap matches streamed live on her channel last summer. Korea is uber humid in summer, so you see stuff getting wiped a lot. Hyo Young is prolly around 2400...
  4. Higher Level Korean Amateur OX LP Div 1 lady in City Tourney vs Div 0

Hi All, Here is some higher level typical lady OX LP play... typical play style, but way higher level as ave level of ladies are Div 5 or Div 4. Most Korean OX LP ladies do NOT have a FH topspin, this one has a consistent, but weakish FH openers and very strong FH hit, which is typcical of...
  5. Amateur Div 2 Famous Youtuber plays vs Lee Sang Soo

Korean youtuber "Tak-Kyu" shows a handicap match vs Lee Sang Soo where he gets 5 pts. Lee Sang Soo is trying a bit harder in this vid than in the other "Tak_Kyu vids he does with Samsung Life Coach's team (LSS is on that team), but it is obvious Lee Sang Soo is not going full out on every...
  6. DaeJeon Korean Amateur PRO Div Final Dec 2020

Hi everyone, Continuing vids to show what amateur tourneys in Korea are like. This is the finals of the Pro Div. The typical player in this Div is pro trained school athlete or even an occasional ex-pro TTer. Median level is USATT 2500+ some are much higher. Both of these look under 2600 level...
  7. Your Typical Amateur Korean TT Club Long Pimples Auntie

Here is a vid from a club comp womens club Div 3 vs Div 3. Most players are Div 4 or 5 in the average TT club in Korea. This vid shows the basic simple tactics of OX LP for women at the club. When I was in Korea, 3/4 of the women over 40 used OX LP on BH and played just like this auntie does.
  8. From amateur to professional journey FOLLOW ME GUYS :)

Polish_ZJK From amateur to professional journeyHey guys! I am an amateur of table tennis. I have played recreationally for several years and I based all my technique on YouTube recordings. My sport inspiration is Zhang Jike, whose technique I watched since the beginning. Unfortunately, after 2...
  9. Why pro and amateur have similar setup ?

Hello, I wonder what equipment pro really use, especially as it often seems very similar to what amateurs used. For example we see in Dan reviews that Pitchford plays with viscaria and T05, Drinkhall with a carbon blade with MXP. But these combo are often also found in the hand of amateur...
  10. Joo Sae Hyuk vs famous Korean Amateur Player

JSH goofing around to a win.
  11. Joo Se Hyuk goofing off with amateur TT Player promoting Nexy

JSH is in another Nexy vid and it opens goofing off with an amateur player... in CHEOLWON... near the DMZ. I did a tourney in that gym in 2013... they give away the best rice you ever had. Vid goes into the rest of tourney with players at low, medium, and upper levels. (mostly lower level...
  12. Another Typical Korean Amateur TT Tourney

Here is what an amateur TT tourney in Korea looks like... costs 10 USD for singles, 10 USD for doubles, 10 USD for team event... free raffle prizes at midpoint. This vid has to Nexy sponsored Div 2 players - NATIONAL LEVEL. Typically, that is 2200-2350 USATT level. This is a university tourney...
  13. A typical Korean Amateur TT Tourney

Here is a vid of a match from your typical Korean Amateur TT Tourney. Note, the gym is always a city/municipal gym with upper floor seats (where your club claims a hundred of them and cooks lunch !!) Note, they all got scorekeepers, always, even if it is a player in group. Note, they coach...
  14. [LHTT #39_Korean Coach Lesson] Slow Video for Swing of Amateur & Pro

https://youtu.be/DsmWbv2hO_M
  15. Can an Amateur Beat a Former Pro?

A wacky Japanese show tried to find out!
  16. Kim Jung Hoon visits an Amateur Club Tourney and goofs off

Good POV intro into a medium large Korean TT club by Kim Jung Hoon, he gives a little background, shows a club tourney in progress, and goofs off for the crowd.
  17. Kim Jung Hoon visits Amateur TT Club for LULZ

Lot's of fun stuff in this vid where KJH visits the amateur club of one of hiz pals.
  18. Impressive Hand Switch Shot by Amateur Player

What do you think ?
  19. Amateur vs Pro: Timo Boll playing with a pan!

There is a German TV show were you can challenge a professional player in your desired form of sport. If you win you have the chance to win a lot of money in a final round. An amateur table tennis player, playing in one of the lowest German leagues, challenged Timo Boll for a match. The...
  20. China Amateur table tennis