makes

1. Editorial: It's hard to know if an equipment change actually makes you better

There are a number of inherent biases at work but the real challenge is measurement, and on a lot of EJ (equipment junkie) threads it is just assumed that something like "my forehand loop was spinnier" or other such statements are actually true. In fact, though this kind of statement should...
  2. What happens if the ball hits your finger and the ball makes it to the other side?

I don't know if this has already been answered, but what happens if the ball hits your finger and the ball makes it to the other side? Does the other person get the point/redo? Or does the finger ball count?
  3. How a Korean Outfit makes their bats

I have often said Korean coaches use their forearm as a roller, now video proof of a pro shop doing it... well, the sister of a pro. She is Seo Hyo Young... sister of national player SHW the chopper. Here is how they did it right before I left Korea... with roller...
  4. What Makes Boll A Pain in the Arse?

5. Rubber Reviews: What makes a good review? I have my opinion but it isn't realistic.

I was considering writing a two rubber reviews on Mech-TeK and Mega Block. In a perfect world I would like prefer a review like PathfinderPro's review but this takes a lot of work for just one rubber. Even then, how many people would care? I have seen videos of Dr Neubauer hitting back balls...
  6. Which rubber makes the sound of quick glue higher today?

Which rubber makes the sound of quick glue higher today?
  7. Watching pros makes you better, and we should watch women players

This thread is my homage to Zhang Yining, one of my favorite players of all time (and I was reminded of it by a thread at MyTT where people are discussing who they thing the GOAT is among women players). In a discussion like that it is hard to argue against Deng Yaping but my favorite is Zhang...
  8. What makes Table Tennis a sport?

I'm pretty sure everyone has come across this point. When you talking to someone and they say Table Tennis is not a sport. So my question is what makes table tennis a sport?
  9. Question: What makes Ma Long's strokes so Unique?

Question: What makes Ma Long's strokes so Unique, Powerful, Precise from all others? Hi Guys, I am pondering over this question for some time. I couldn't answer it on my own on why his FH strokes are so powerful. Hisability to recover also seems very fast from those full body strokes, How is it...
  10. Skyline 3 Neo on bh makes me problem

Hello guys :D I have 2 chinese rubbers-super 999t and skyline 3 neo I use 999t on my fh and skyline on bh But since i changed my blade from galaxy n-9 to tibhar 4-s sgs my bh makes me huge problems.Skyline 3 neo is just too quick :( What to do ???!! P.S i would like to keep skyline and develop...
  11. What makes a great table tennis club?

What makes a great table tennis club? What do you want in a club, is it the people, tables, lighting, flooring, food and drink? TT websites have helped out a lot in making contacts and many have been very helpful connecting me with TT action. What are all your opinions on what makes the...
  12. What makes a great table tennis coach?

Hey guys, we have had some good discussions on here about table tennis coaching, such as qualifications etc. But all this aside, what do you think makes a great table tennis coach from your experiences? What qualities/attributes do good table tennis coaches have? Have you had any experiences...
  13. TT makes front page of youtube!

With the London 2012 Olympics getting closer and closer, the global advertising for the games is increasing. Darius Knight is one of Britain's best table tennis players in recent times. He has been doing many promotional events to the upcoming Olympics. His recent promotion for table tennis...
  14. TTD featured in Sun Newspaper!!!

What a Christmas present for TableTennisDaily! The biggest newspaper company in the UK featured TableTennisDaily on their website today on the 21st December 2011! The sun newspaper averages around 7.7 million readers a day! I stumbled across TableTennisDaily on the thesun.co.uk as TTD was...
  15. What 's the secret?

what makes ma long better than all of us whats your opininon on what makes a player better then the other. What separates the top to the very top? :)
  16. What makes you play table tennis???

Hey every one! What keeps that fire in you to keep playing the sport table tennis? What interests you the most... maybe its because you get see your friends when you play? or is it because you love the competition.. So my question for you is, what drives you to go back to that practice hall...