1. Blade upgrade: Carbonado 45 vs 90 vs 145?

Hi guys, I'm thinking of upgrading my blade in the new year and I'd like to get some feedback which one to choose. I'm a shakehand player and currently using Stiga CL CR WRB, and I'm pretty satisfied with it except for that it's kinda lack of power when I hit the ball a little further from the...
  2. I am looking for a blade that has a good feedback. Azalea, Carbonado 45/145, Clipper?

Hi! I want to buy a blade to try out. I am looking for a blade that has a good feedback. Have you tried different blades and can recommend a blade? I am most curious about Azalea, carbonado 45 and 145 and Clipper wood. But I am also open to other blades. Would like to hear your thoughts...
  3. Rubber for FH and BH for my new Stiga Carbonado 145 blade

Hi, Please suggest good Spin, speed and controlled rubber for FH and BH for my new Stiga Carbonado 145 blade. my plying style moderate forehand offensive, my back hand blocking and pushing is vary weak, and also footwork towards left side vary slow, please suggest good rubber for above said...
  4. F.S. Stiga Carbonado 145 ST 85 gms @ 45 GBP

F.S. Stiga Carbonado 145 ST 85 gms SOLD Hi All, Selling my blade. Shipping from Southampton, United Kingdom. Stiga Carbonado 145 ST Weight: 85 gms approx. Price: SOLD (Including Paypal fees) + Shipping extra or SOLD (Bank Transfer) + Shipping extra Note: A small dent on the side of...
  5. Pictures of Stiga Carbonado 145 anatomic handle

Hi ,im planning on buying a carbonado 145 but i would want it anatomic handle ,do they come with this handle type and can anybody post pictures ,i haven't seen none ,thanks
  6. Stiga CARBONADO 45/145/245

Hi there, What are the play and feel differences between 45/145/245 ? Such that the carbon fiber 100gram per m2 give more hitting power but less feel like wood? These two new additions to the Carbonado family are built with the same expert processes and quality materials as the original...
  7. FS: Stiga Carbonado 145 Chinese Penhold

Bought nearly new from TT Daily forum. Have played only a few times. Sanded down to a very comfortable form. Still in mint condition. $130 USD incl international shipping.
  8. Equipment Sale : Innerforce ZLC, Calix 1, Carbonado 145. More

For Sale Paypal Only, if you're a trusted member on the forum you only have to pay once you've received the product and are satisfied with the quality of what you purchased. If you are not satisfied, I will pay for the return of shipping. Otherwise, sorry, you must pay before I send the product...
  9. STIGA Carbonado 45 and 90 blade out now!

STIGA have just launched their second and third blade of 2016 the Carbonado 45 and Carbonado 90! What are the differences between the 45 and 90 in comparison to the popular Carbonado 145 and 190? The new Carbonado 45 and 90 are are the exact same in terms of composition of wood and angles of...
  10. Stiga Carbonado 145 FL with Airoc M 2.1 in red and black

Hi All, For sale is an almost new Carbonado with Airoc M on both sides, with orginal box for the blade. The blade and rubbers have been used for around 15 minutes in total and are in very good condition. The pictures will show this clearly. The total cost of these items from...
  11. Stiga Infinity VPS V Diamond Touch/Stiga carbonado 145

Hey guys ATM I'm playing with the Stiga Infinity VPS V Diamond Touch. Great blade! But I'm just missing that extra speed. Could the carbonado 145 be the answer to my problem? Or perhaps another blade? :D
  12. STIGA Carbonado 145 Blade Winner 2015!

STIGA Carbonado 145 Blade Winner! (Win a signed STIGA Carbonado 145 Blade by Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Zhu Yuling and Chen Meng!) Thanks to STIGA for donating this signed blade to the TableTennisDaily community. After 1 week of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the signed STIGA...
  13. (FS) Stiga Carbonado 145 Legend good as new only 83 grams!

Selected to fit my preferences, this is a great blade, but still it´s not "my" blade. Maybe I cannot sufficiently describe what it is that I am missing, but some of you will understand. This blade gives a pretty dominant "wood" feeling to the racket, whereas I like to feel the rubbers more. It...
  14. Win a signed STIGA Carbonado 145 blade!

Win a signed STIGA Carbonado 145 Blade by Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Zhu Yuling and Chen Meng! Hey everyone! TableTennisDaily have teamed up with STIGA for this awesome prize give away. Be sure to like STIGA on their facebook page here. The Prize Giveaway: A signed STIGA Carbonado 145 blade...
  15. FS: Stiga Carbonado 145 FL

SOLD: Stiga Carbonado 145 FL Hello everybody! I'm selling a used-like new Stiga Carbonado 145. I have played with this blade for only 10-12 hours (5 training sessions), and it was glued twice. The blade is in excellend condition, the handle is still rough (in true Stiga style) and the edges...
  16. Viscaria vs Carbonado 145

Hi people! Does Viscaria play's similarly to Carbonado 145??
  17. Boll Spirit vs Clipper CC vs Carbonado 145&190??

Hi Im wondering if anyone can tell some diffrences between these 3? Boll spirit vs Clipper CC Clipper CC vs carbonado 145&190? =)