weird

1. Why does this happen?

Sometimes when I play (happens mostly on my forehand), something quite annoying and weird happens. I don't think it's something that one does on purpose. Maybe bad timing? Lack of confidence? Misreading spin or the direction the ball is going? I don't think I can explain it really well, but...
  2. Weird spin on Hurricane 3

Hi all, I've been playing with a Hurricane 3 orange sponge for about 2 months now and a few people have observed that my forehand loops were not as spinny as they thought it would be, and the ball ended up going into the net instead of popping up... I am totally confused by this because i...
  3. Very weird suttuation i got different rubber from what has been on package.

I got into situation considered impossible to get wrong rubber (manufacturer error) in the package. In short: I ordered two XIOM Omega 5 Asia when opened the box i found that it was Vega Europe instead. When i found it i immediately checked the other one and it was OK. My question if someone...
  4. Very weird situation- Long pimples

Very weird situation with TT judge A very strange situation took place in still ongoing ETTU Women Champions League match between KTS Tarnobrzeg and DR Casl. Before one of the matches, the judge stated that player from the Croatian club had a wrong rubber!! The rubber (black colour) was not...
  5. Weird playing stlye or smooth playing style?

Hi guys, I want to improve my playing stlye but I can't decide which type of improvement i should do. I'm left handed. Which type of playing style should I try? I'm playing at leagues I know how to play and I play for 4 years.
  6. Weird playing style

Look at the guy in black and his technique.
  7. A weird message

Hi guys, Does anyone figure out what's the meaning of this message? It's another Mike's Mezyan works.
  8. 10 Cool and Unusual Table Tennis Tables From Around The World

Which ones are your favorite and why? http://uberpong.com/10-cool-and-unusual-table-tennis-table-designs-from-around-the-world/