liang

1. Live on Youtube Liang Jingkun vs Wang Chuqin at 9pm

https://youtu.be/TAmnFNHMLic 14th August Men's single final 20:00-21:00 (Bronze) Fan Zhendong vs Xu Chenhao {Xu Chenhao was injured, maybe he will quit the match] 21:00-22:00 (final) Liang Jingkun vs Wang Chuqin {Liang Jingkun ate a super star and won Fan Zhendong} {Wang Chuqin won...
  2. NEW VIDEO: Cho Seungmin VS Liang Jingkun 7 Game Thriller (German Open 2020)

This 7 Game thriller from this year's recent German Open between Cho Seungmin and Liang Jingkun was finally salvaged! It's not amazing quality (probably around 300-400fps) but it's all we have, given ITTF failed to put this on a livestreamed table.
  3. Fan Zhendong vs Liang Jingkun Highlights(Men's Single Semi-Finals - German Open 2019)

Hi Guys, I made a video highlight of the SF match between FZD and LJK. Hope you guys like it. Cheers!
  4. World ranking rigged?

I'm obviously in the state of mind that ITTF is very corrupt, doing everything they can to reduce the chinese dominance. In any case, this seems a little too obvious, it would be nice if someone could point out eventual mistakes I've done, or simply confirm the clear error in the new world...
  5. Learn serving and receiving tactics from Ma Long and Liang Jingkun

Budapest Semifinals See Ma Long’s this pair of serving. (2:15-2:24) After the first serve, why: Ma Long served an identical serve again? The two results were completely different?
  6. FS: Jishan Liang's forehand rubber from 2019 Cary Cup

40 degree provincial orange sponge Hurricane 3 $50
  7. Imperial Sensor AR Liang Ge Liang

Liang Ge Liang first modern defender. His signature blade is stiff and medium soft with very high throw. I think outer is balsa because Liang loved that material, I can spin better than all koto/limba zlf/zlc/alc carbon blade. Is there someone who had the opportunity to play with that blade...
  8. the story of Liang Jingkun

This is not true story, just my observation. I wonderif you agree with me. LJK is quite young player and among his teammates athis age he has quite big competition. Until 2016 he was performing just ok. Hehad few chances in international stage but he lost to non Chinese players whichcannot be...