chile

1. Amazing Table Tennis Point: Where is the ball?

A very funny point played at a national championship in Chile :D
  2. TOP 20: Best point of South American Youth Games 2017

3. Amazing Block of Soumyajit Ghosh (IND) | Chile Open 2017

4. Is it the best paralympic point of the year 2017?

Chilean Paralympic Games 2017: Amazing point of Luis Alarcón (Pitrufquen team) against Claudio Bahamondes (Coquimbo Team).
  5. Amazing Shot in Chile National Championship

Players of the videos: Felipe Olivares (Mainz 05, 3. Bundesliga, Germany) and Alfonso Olave.
  6. What's up with Chile Open??

I mean did you see the entry list? Is there anybody who would travel from another country to see these players compete? What is the reason that nobody important takes place in it? Because next week the olympic games quali starts? Or is just the price money so low? And what's up with the pro tour...
  7. Training Session LTTV Leutzscher Füchse Chile

Last year in the city of Ovalle, Chile, I recorded a session of physical training so interesting.
  8. Hi from chile!

Hi, from chile greetings! *...and forum in spanish? Hola, soy de chile! *...falta una sección del foro en español!!!
  9. Hello / Hola from Chile, South America!!

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Sebastian, I'm 22 and I'm from Santiago de Chile, a country that doesn't have many table tennis players, but still somehow this magnificent sport came to me and i just love it!! Unfortunately I've only been playing for 2 years, I'm not...
  10. Tribute to handless player from Chile

Hi everyone! My name is Matias and Im from Chile, Im a fan of this awesome forum and always Im trying to check new posts and videos. In this opportunity I want to share a tribute to a handless player that is training to participate in the next latinamerican games...
  11. Gao Ning and Kim Kyung Ah steel the show at the Chile Open World Tour 2012!

Singapore's Gao Ning won the Chile Open World Tour as he overcome Kazuhiro Chan in the men's singles final by four games to one with scores 12-10, 7-11, 11-6, 11-4, 11-6 on the 29th April 2012. In the women's singles final Kim Kyung Ah defeated Li Jiawei (Singapore) 11-4, 11-9, 15-12, 11-6...
  12. 51 Forehand Topspins (Kenji)

Kenji Matsudaira hits 51 forehand topspins in the training hall at the Chile Open 2012 Photo By: Marcio Rodrigues Enjoy! :)
  13. Chile Open 2012 - ITTF World Tour

GAC GROUP 2012 ITTF World Tour, Chile Open, 25 Apr 2012 - 29 Apr 2012, Santiago de Chile, Chile Total number of player entries is: 102 Jun Mizutani stumbled out of the semi final stages of the Spanish Open World Tour which finished last weekend. Also, Feng Tianwei fell at the quarter final...
  14. Chile Open 2011

2011 Chile Open - ITTF Pro Tour, 10 Aug 2011 - 14 Aug 2011, Santiago de Chile, into the next pro tour, The Chile Open 2011. It begins this week on Wednesday the 10th of August. This is going to be a great tournament, so lets get started and lets discuss the seeds. We can use this thread as a...