table tennis equipment

1. Rubbers for beginner Chinese vs European

Hi all, I have been playing as a penhold but I am now going to start playing as a shakehand. So I am going to need a new setup. I was thinking of buying the stiga all around classic. My biggest issue is what rubbers I am going to use. I want to use the chinese style of play because I enjoy...
  2. Hello TT enthusiasts

Hello everyone, I'm Ivan from Croatia. I've been playing TT for about 10 years now. At first I played on an old table in my family's garage. At that time I was training basketball and one time I stayed a little bit longer after the practice and saw that there was a table tennis practice going...
  3. Blade help Chinese penhold

Hi all, I have the DHS wind series W3020 chinese penhold blade, and I have been playing with it for 2-3 years. I appreiciated the fact it was on the heavy side so I could really develop my racket stroke and build a strong foundation but now I feel like I have mastered the basics and I am...
  4. Ipong master V300

I recently purchased the Ipong master V300, And if the community wants I can make a sub-Standard review(Never did a video review) on it. If you want a video review, tell me how you want it.
  5. Timo Boll W7 , Primorac Carbon or Keyshot light

What do you think suits me if im a looper ,smasher and lobber?