indoor

1. Table - Indoor or Outdoor

I'm interested in buying a new table, but i don't know if I buy an indoor or an outdoor one, because the place it will be set up has a roof, but is still exposed to wind and humidity, although it doesn't get hit with direct sunlight. The one i have is a cheap no brand one that has around 15...
  2. The choice T-shirt for indoor

Hello, I choose a lightweight, comfortable t-shirt for training in the gym. I choose between Butterfly Tori, Kosay, Atamy. Tell me please which one will be the most comfortable for intensive play in an unventilated room. may be Stiga creative or something else? ps And what is better for...
  3. Do indoor soccer shoes suffice for table tennis shoes

I was thinking about buying some new shoes for table tennis and I'm not exactly sure what to buy. I have been using regular tennis shoes for the past year and I figured that buying table tennis shoes would have better grip than the shoes I currently have. I have seen people wear indoor soccer...
  4. Experience with cheaper Cornilleau ITTF indoor tables?

Hi, Where I work and study, we might try to buy another table tennis table. I am in general used to high quality tables, but in this case we probably have to go for something cheaper because of limited funding. Our minimum requirement is that the table is ITTF approved, has wheels and is...
  5. Indoor or outdoor lamp oil? Also Copydex alright?

I bought some lamp oil to use as a booster but when I walked in I had 3 options and wasn't sure if I made the right choice. There was 5 liters of paraffin, 1 liter of outdoor lamp oil and 1 liter of indoor, I went for the indoor which was also the most expensive. On the back it says one of the...