problem

1. Have a problem with TTNPP.com shipping, need help .

On 05/19/2022, I ordered from TTNPP 4 sheets of rubbers DHS Neo Skyline 3 , Black , 2.2, 41 degree + 4 sheets of rubbers Friendship 802 Mystery. TTNPP gave me tracking number: AG703344640CN. My order number is: # 051779, Then I see in my TTNPP Account wrote this parcel came to Los Angeles CA...
  2. A bit of a problem...

Hello! Ive got a small problem, i changed from my Baum Espirit to TB ALC. One thing i noticed right away that the blade is now lighter and more stiff. But the problem is that i think i could use some more softness on my BH, right now i am using Baracuda. Do you guys think that i should try out...
  3. Problem with gluing Rakza 7

Hi all, I like Rakza 7 so much. I have already bought 3 sheets: - 1st sheet: gluing with Free Chack (i did it myself). No peeling off at all after few weeks. Then I removed it as I found it too fast, and then switched back to Mark V. After few months with Mark V, i re-glued Rakza 7. No peeling...
  4. Problem with new balls using Newgy robot

I bought a Newgy 2050 robot 2nd hand and decided to buy new plastic balls. I bought the Xushaofa Vision Europe 40+ super training balls. My problem is that within a couple of hundred balls going through the machine the discharge wheel was covered in shards of coating from the balls. I stripped...
  5. Payment Problem tickets European Championships

As the title says, I have some problems with the website of the tournament. I am sure my Visa is fine, and they do not accept any other methods. I have two questions: Did anybody experience the same problem? Do I need to hurry because the event will be sold out towards the start?
  6. Boosting problem -need help

I was boosting a H3 Neo but when i tried to glue it and edge was not properly glued, so i removed the sheet but loost all glue and booster. SHould i rebost or just glue it normally? The sheet is little bit curved so im guessing the booster has been absorbed and i should glue it normally. THANKS!
  7. Big problem with Tibhar MX-P how to use it ?

Hello , I have many problems , I just changed my FH rubber from Rakza7(max) to Tibhar MX-P(2.0) . My blade is DHS 301 Innercarbon not too fast easy control. I always use sticky - semi sticky rubber on FH lsuch as DHS H3neo(tuned) , Rakza 7 (use it more than 2 years) Please guide me how to...
  8. h3 tack problem

Whats the best way of wearing off the tack of h3 quick to make it less sensitive to spin ?
  9. Help with strokes angle problem

I'm going to post a short video of my strokes and I just want to highlight a problem that I have. You can see it clearly in the backhand stroke and my problem is that when I do a stroke my racket angle goes down or closes what ever you want to call it. I can't seem to keep my racket angle...
  10. Problem Reverse Pendulum (to the forehand with backspin) - low spin and too high

Hello i have a problem with my reverse pendulum, i serve this mainly to the opponents forehand side (half long), but sometimes my service gets to high and the oppponent flips/hits it very wide to my forehand site, sometimes i can get there to play a forehand crosscourt but sometimes i am to...
  11. Chinese Rubbers Max Thickness Problem

Hi for all, I have a doubt, I have a Chinese coach and he's talking about the chinese rubbers are much better than the Euro/Jap ones, and he convinced me to try out Chinese rubbers on forehand. I can obtain real H3 Neo Provincial version from my country, but I prefer to try first a cheaper one...
  12. huge problem ittv

In the past as soon as matches ended boom they were on ittv. Now i want to see harimoto vs mizutani and no link until maybe tomorrow. By then it won't be interesting anymore.
  13. Problem with humidity.

Good day! I'm used to play with tacky rubbers (PF4,H3,Mark V XS) but one problem I always encounter is they always get moist in humid conditions, especially when everyone in the room is sweating like waterfalls. I need to wipe my rubber every now and then, and it's starting to annoy me...
  14. Problem boosting rubber

Hi ,guys I'm trying to boost my rubber with Falco long term booster and after the first layer of boost it has not curved.Any solutions?
  15. Is over celebrating a problem in table tennis?

With Harimoto winning the under 21 men's singles title at the Japan open there's been a lot of discussion on how he over celebrates his points. Just wondering what everyone thinks on this topic and if there's a problem in general with over celebrating in table tennis? Has anyone had a problem...
  16. Big problem with forehand topspin technique

Two days ago my coach told me that since i started playing in his club(about one and a half years ago) i have been making a certain mistake when executing the forehand topspin.When i first started palying table tennis i didn't have a coach.So the mistake is i either close the racket angle or...
  17. Forehand problem & sessions

Hi guys , I have couple questions for you . I hope you'll help me. 1. Problem is my training sessions . I don't know if they are good for me and I don't have ideas what to do after couple exercises. Can someone who's training with the coach can share what you're doing on your training...
  18. problem in tensors

recently bought a pair of rasant power grip. they are great for serving, looping, blocking, pushing (maybe even better than tenergy). but I found them really difficult to get used to in flat active shots away from the table. it's like the rubber makes a clack sound like a chinese rubber but the...
  19. What are the best approaches/methods to self-diagnosing a problem in your stroke?

Hey guys This is a fairly vast question but here goes. What are your methods/approaches to figuring out the error in the stroke you just played during the a match? for eg. if I am not putting away easy FH loops but I know my position and stroke were decent then usually my racket was not...
  20. The problem with me?

I have a problem that for years trying to solve but I do not know how.When I play the match I do not know why but I can not contribute my best in match.From me thay except but I am unable to contribute to what they want.At the end MATCHES usually get to talk with the coach and then with...