survey

1. Table Tennis Survey for University Project

Hello, I have a statistics project for university and decided to investigate something table tennis related. I would appreciate it if you can fill the form out. https://forms.gle/Ehsrs4Yr6pVYaNUg9 Thank you!
  2. Your Favorite Inner Carbon Blade - SURVEY

Hi ! After the survey on all-wood blades, it's time to talk about inner carbon blades. Here is the list of the best known and most interesting models in this category. I invite you to share with us your preferences and if possible the reasons for your choice. Of course, you can suggest other...
  3. Table Tennis Clothing Survey - Takes 2 mins to complete!!

Hello all, I'm doing some research into player's thoughts and opinions on table tennis clothes and would love to gather as much input as possible. The survey only takes 2 mins to complete and can be accessed here...
  4. how big is your racket? <survey>

for the same reasons as before, what are the dimensions of your paddle? length/width/handle width *If flared/anatomic handle, please measure the widest part of the handle. mine is 25.7 cm/15cm/3.5cm thanks a lot in advance!
  5. How many rackets are in your case? <survey>

Hello fellow table tennis fans, I hope you are copying well in with the quarantine. All this free time away from training got me thinking, so I got an idea to create a very special racket case. A case that would be beautiful to look at, functional and lasts a life time. My current dilemma is...
  6. TableTennisEngland Survey

Hi everyone, TableTennisEngland are doing a survey where you can win a bundle of prizes: https://tabletennisengland.tell-us-what-you-think.com/s3/BigConversation The survey is to help provide information and feedback to help make table tennis more widely available and improve your experience...
  7. Table Tennis Penhold Engagement Survey

Hi all, last week I was wondering if I was the only one that is kind of scared that the table tennis penhold style is dying. I heard that Xu Xin is retiring after the 2020 Tokyo Olympics so we will have only Wong Chun Ting as a penholder in the top 10 world ranking. Because of that I made a...
  8. Participants needed- online survey

Hello everyone, I am a sports science master student currently doing my master thesis. The project is examining the relationship between self-awareness and training behaviors. If you have spare 10-15 minutes, could you be so kind to help me with my thesis? It is the online survey and you can...
  9. Survey for players with USATT rating, please help out

A friend of mine is working on a statistics project, and needs people with a USATT rating to fill out her survey for data. She needs at least thirty people to fill out her survey. Please take the time to answer her survey. She will appreciate it very much. Thanks ahead of time for helping out...
  10. Survey on travel costs/time

Hello. I'm interested: just how dry do you guys bleed to be able to play where you play? :p List your distance traveled and average cost for a trip there and back, and also how long it takes + any additional costs there might be, like vehicle maintenance per month. I'm asking because I found...
  11. A general survey for table tennis players

A Quick survey for table tennis players Hello! A fellow ping pong player and friend of mine needs some information on the players of the table tennis community. This is for his AP Statistics project. It just asks how active you are, age, etc. By the way, if you don't live in the United...