book

1. Which book would you recommend?

I am going on a trip soon and want to find a good audiobook I can listen to. I'd like a book that will help with mental preparation for table tennis. Looking at old posts, I have seen quite a few recommendations for "The Inner Game of Tennis" by W. Timothy Gallwey and "Winning Ugly" by Brad...
  2. Does someone have tactics pdf e-book?

I want to read a table tennis tactics pdf or e-book. Do you have any links? Thanks <3 <3
  3. Timo Boll's book?

I was thinking about getting Timo Boll's book, however I'm not sure what its actually about and if you can get it in English form. Does anyone have any information?
  4. TT Book by Chinese Players/Coach?

There are few books written by American and European players on table tennis, I want to know if any books written by Chinese Players/Coach?
  5. New TT book

Dear TT friends, I’m Fabio Colombo, Corresponding Member of ITTF Sport Science Committee. I recently wrote a book about the history of Italian Table Tennis and would like to let you know about it (see attachments). The publisher would be glad if you could inform TT enthusiasts, associations...
  6. Author of Timo Boll's Book - Interview

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with Friedhard Teuffel who is the author of Timo Boll's book, "My China - A journey to the wonderland of table tennis". Thanks to TableTennisDaily member Chris Peruth for getting in contact with Friedhard. Thank you for all the questions we received from you...
  7. Boll-Book Interview

Hey guys, I know that you all want to read the Boll book. Me and Dan have been in contact with Friedhard Teuffel, he is happy to do an interview with us! Me and Dan will prepare some questions, however please fire away on any questions you would like to ask Friedhard. Questions regarding his...
  8. Ma Long - Never Ending Book

This article translation has been done by MYtt member Opinari over at mytabletennis.net Hi all, for fun and to hone up on my Chinese, I'm translating the cover article in last month's Table Tennis World magazine. The article is named "Ma Long: A Neverending Book", which the reporter has...
  9. Boll-Book- English Summary

So hey guys. I read the Timo Boll book "My China - A journey to the wonderland of table tennis" in german and I want to give you a little bit input Photo by: sportgate.de So the book was written by Friedhard Teuffel. He wrote a lot of articles for sport magazines and is playing table tennis...
  10. Free e-book about tabletennis history: Boys look at the Stars - Ping-Pong

Hi all, I would like present you a free e-book about tabletennis history. The e-book "Boys look at the Stars - Ping-Pong" talks about the history of table tennis in the world. But it is not only ping-pong or table-tennis. It is an adventure lived by children, through their way of being. Love...