rare

1. Old rare tamca 5000 gergely

Delete Delete it please
  2. FS rare prototype blade Drinkhall PowerSpin "Green Carbon"

like new, 89 grams This blade was supplied to one of the bigger German brands for evaluation. It is based on the Drinkall PowerSpin, but has "outer" green Aramid Carbon layers. The concept was shelved and the blade remains unreleased in this form. I received it new, still sealed, and was...
  3. FS: Stiga Alser world champion (rare)

Stiga Alser world champion (rare) sold! Hi! I sell this old Stiga blade ( 1970's ) in good condition with two cobra ultra yasaka rubbers (flared handle) 200 €. Shipping worlwide is included (from France) Paypal accepted.
  4. Rare Butterfly Innerforce Tamca ULC blade in great condition

87 grams, straight handle. Plays softer than most carbon blades, almost an all wood feeling. Great control, more than enough speed. But I prefer something different and would happily see this end in a collection or in the hands of someone who loves to play with it. My price: 155 Euro including...
  5. FS: Primorac FL (with old bty tag, autographs, unplayed) *RARE*

Hello i'm selling an old Primorac (G-Serie). It is new and i brought it in asia years ago. weight: 86 g autographs: -Waldner -Boll -Persson -Karakašević -Fegerl -Korbel Price: 500 € shipping from germany
  6. FS rare TSP all wood offensive blade

SOLD rare TSP all wood offensive blade 77 grams, unplayed Asking price: 25 Euro plus 7 Euro shipping via registered letter (no insurance)
  7. FS: Very rare, old Stiga woods

FS: Stiga Alser Anniversary 1985 B53/100 Dear Collectors, I am going to sell some very rare old Stiga woods. All woods are in perfect conditions, no hair crack or any injuries on the wood. Perfect collectors condition. You can pay with bank transfer or paypal. If you buy more, you get...
  8. MA LONG SERVE TRAINING - Slow Motion, Short Form, Rare Private Record.

May the Spin Be With You.
  9. Dusseldorf - Levallois FINAL 1991-1992 ! Rare Footage (Deutsch)

10. Collection of rare old rackets, blades, paddles, bats FOR SALE

Hello, I sell a collection of rare and old blades & bats. This is the private collection of Vincent Purkart, a French International player in the 1960s et 1970s. He had 111 selections in the French National Team, 2 times National Champion and 5 times finalist in singles, he was also the creator...
  11. Rare footage of Fan Zhendong at 10 years old!!

Our good friend Thomas Keinath just sent us in this extremely rare footage of Fan Zhendong aged 10! In 2007 Thomas was training in China in a club in Guangzhou when the coaches asked him to take on their upcoming player Fan Zhendong. Thomas kindly accepted and his friends recorded some of the...
  12. Two more rare TSP blades for sale: Scoruda and Carbon Allround Power

Today I am offering a TSP Scoruda and a TSP Carbon Power Allround. The Scoruda is a TSP Japan allround blade that weighs 92 grams. Condition is like new. It has a nice black metal TSP tag on its handle, for what it´s worth. The Carbon Power Allround also weighs 92 grams. It has two distinct...
  13. TSP Sel-Z / SelZ Hinoki off+ rare blade

Anybody interested in this blade should simply send me a message. I am thinking of a price of 35 Euro, which we can negotiate according to your location and the postage that applies. Blade weighs 97 grams and combines superior power with Hinoki feeling.
  14. A very rare special Blade N76

:DSpecial chinese team looping blade...enjoy :) :D :D
  15. FS rare beauty Stiga Clipper Rosewood hybrid CRW 7 Asian market only

Genuine Stiga Clipper with Rosewood outer veneers - the best of both worlds provided to Chinese National Team. 95 grams Handle shortened in factory, standard for Asian blades, gives great flexibility for the wrist. Great power and control, quite stiff and despite the shortened handle not too...
  16. Crazy Sale Clipper Liu Guoliang, rare Cresail ST & Allure Tamca

Crazy Sale, LE Clipper Liu Guoliang, rare Cresail ST & Allure Tamca I want to sell some blade Limited Edition & Super Rare 1. Stiga Clipper Liu Guoliang CPen Unused only 500 unit in the world with Certificate, Head Coach of Chinese National Team, Price $800->$450 2. Butterfly Cresail ST...
  17. Rare !! Kreanga Gionis & Greek National Team 2000 - 2002 old videos

kreanga vs tsiang peng lung 2001 WTTC OSAKA gionis vs steger 2000 danish open This channel is owned by former greek national team coach Nikos Kostopoulos (he coached kreanga, gionis, papageorgiou, vlotinos and daniel tsioka for almost 20 years till he retired in 2008-09) It has many private...
  18. Rare Video: The 26th Pyongyang International Table Tennis Invitation Tournament 2012

Hey guys I managed to get the final set - An epic match in the teams event between North Korea and China, very rare footage was only able to film the final set. Awesome rallies especially towards the end of the set, and the celebration! Enjoy :)
  19. Waldner rare match!!

ETTU CUP 2008 Waldner Vs Tosic
  20. Rare Table Tennis Matches