dima

1. Dima... Tenergy Backhand rubber men's world Cup

I'm sorry if the resolution isn't that good. I took a screen shot when I saw the Butterfly logo during his backhand serve. Men's world Cup.... Dima vs Simon Gauzy.
  2. What the hell happened to Dima?

This performance is just not good enough... Maybe it's his Chinese rubber on the forehand or his new daughters arrival has given him a lack of sleep.
  3. Ovtcharov and Boll interview before the Rio Olympics 2016

Reference source of article "Arguing? We? Never! There was no reason ever.“ Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov - Via: Bernd Thissen / picture alliance / dpa The table tennis star Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov are good friends despite tough competition. Now they want to win gold together...
  4. Dima Ovtcharov Top Ten Table Tennis shots of 2015

For Dima's fans,the best rallies by Dima Ovtcharov in 2015;) My question, what is your favorite shot by Dimitrij Ovtcharov in 2015?
  5. Dima Ovtcharov - The path of European Champ 2015

Hey guys, this is a tribute/best of video(made by me) with lots of Amazing rallies by Dima at ETTC 2015. This is his official youtube channel,don't hesitate to subscribe!:)
  6. Tribute to Dima Ovtcharov[official]

Hey guys, I made this tribute to launch Dima's youtube official channel. Don't hesitate to subscribe for new training vidoes,interviews and more.
  7. Top German politician had to wait for Dima

Berlin. Lufthansa flight LH2049 was actually unapproachable. Straight down from second place of the podium at the German Open Dimitrij OVTCHAROV sprinted with his gym bag over his shoulder, the Cup in one hand and a winner’s check in the other hand out of the venue Max-Schmeling-Halle and into...
  8. Dima multiball

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=461084197257393 Just a small part of the afternoon session? Gotta be kidding!
  9. Dima wins over all of them

I found post about Dimitrij Ovtcharov that Tabletennis11 posted in FB, here it is: Dima wins over all of them
  10. Dimitri (Dima) Ovcharov Extended Interview

Interview with Michael (Dima's Dad) Ovcharov and Dimitrij Ovtcharov translated into English for you guys :) Photo by: EPA I hope you enjoy this interview from all over the World whether your using your phone, ipad or laptop :). Enjoy FanTTW – Dear all, audience, I have the privilege of...
  11. Awesome reportage about Boll, Dima and Süß

I wanted to upload this documentary today too but ttProvider was faster than me :) He did an incredible job and has already added subtitles for the non-Germans :P Clicking the 'cc' next to 360p enables the subtitles! Enjoy