carbon

1. I bought a Viscaria as a begginer. Here's what it did to me and my thoughts on the subject.

I got my Viscaria in my second year of playing. I used a Adidas premade for about 6~8 months when I first started playing and because I was playing quite a bit the rubbers gave out. I got a Donic Persson Power AR Senso V1 with china/jap hard hybrid rubbers for about 35 euros for the blade and...
  2. SANWEI paramid

Hi, can somebody that is using SANWEI Paramid Describe the characteristic of this Blade? Im using a Xiom Offensive S Right now and thinking About a change. Thanks
  3. Carbon Fleece Zylon vs ZLC

Are Carbon Fleece Zylon and ZLC the same? AFAIK Carbon Fleece a.k.a. Soft Carbon, it's extremely thin, non-wowen and provides a very subtle increase in hardness and speed. It's so thin, I doubt if it's really suitable to weave with other materials. So Carbon Fleece is nothing like ALC and other...
  4. New carbon blades from Friendship/729!

I saw these on aliexpress the other day for 30 bucks! They're available in shakehand and cpen. They come in 4 different versions and the top ply is the main difference, redwood is supposed to be the softest and blackwood the hardest. The composition is: Top ply: Redwood, Rosewood, Verawood...
  5. Your Favorite Inner Carbon Blade - SURVEY

Hi ! After the survey on all-wood blades, it's time to talk about inner carbon blades. Here is the list of the best known and most interesting models in this category. I invite you to share with us your preferences and if possible the reasons for your choice. Of course, you can suggest other...
  6. carbon blade with spin ability

Hello, I'm looking for a carbon blade that helps with ease of spin creation and that has a strong maximum spin capability.It should be slower than viscaria, but faster than persson powerplay.And control needs to be good, which means it cannot be too flexible such as some very thin carbon blades...
  7. Alternative to Primorac Carbon

Hi all You blade makers. I have a Primorac Carbon. It is built like: Hinoki - Tamca5000 - Balsa - Tamca5000 - Hinoki (Hipnotic I think You said the core was Kiri, but my blade has a very soft core and my guess is it is Balsa). I wonder what the weight and characteristic the blade would have...
  8. Primorac Carbon Restoration - SDC

Firstly I just wanna say sorry for the watermark, it seems that there are some people who like to steal my repair pics and claim them as their own. A friend of mine asked me to fix his old Primorac Carbon that was in storage for some time. The blade was in pretty bad shape with some severe...
  9. rubbers suitable for a carbon off + and kevlar carbon off blade

Hello everyone, I have two rackets, the first is a kreanga carbon off + and the second is a nittaku tornado king power kevlar carbon off, I wanted to know what are the right rubbers, that are not so expensive and durable, I am an offensive player, Could you help me please, leave many references...
  10. Review: Vodak Rebel Carbon OFF

Review: VODAK Rebel Carbon OFF Available at: www.vodak-dreva.cz The website is in Czech but if you open it using Google Chrome it will automatically translate the site for you. Buying experience: I contacted Vodak via their website to ask for advice and was pleased by the quick and helpful...
  11. Stiga Dynasty Carbon, Opinions and similar blades

Hello Guys, I would like to ask You about your opinions on Stiga Dynasty Carbon Xu Xin edition blade. I watched a video on TTD channel and I am interested in buying one for myself. Is somebody here using this blade or ex user? Also how does this blade compare to blades like Butterfly Innerforce...
  12. Donic Elite Carbon??

Has anybody tried this blade? How does it compare to the ovtcharov true caron or waldner senso carbon v1?
  13. Yeo7/yeo7power/ml hard carbon all same blades?

I grew very fond of the MLEO as this was my first blade every used but as time went by I find that it lacks umph eventually causing me to switch to carbon blades Now I came to a cross roads where these three blades has appeared and they all seem to be the same blade but rebranded Extra...
  14. FS: Stiga Dynasty Carbon CPEN

Hi everyone, I want to sell a Stiga Dynasty Carbon, the blade which Xu Xin is using as c-penhold grip. I bought it this year in March and tested it for three weeks, so it is in a 9,9/10 condition. The two Xiom Vega Pro are both in max and used, I can either remove them or just include them into...
  15. FS: Joola quattro carbon, Dynaryz AGR max red, Dynaryz ACC max black

Hello everyone, I would like to sell this setup. I saw the blade online and due to it having 4 carbon layers it caught my attention. I tried the blade and have to say it feels very nice. You'd think that due to the 4 carbon layers it would feel like a brick, but nothing is more from the truth...
  16. Inner carbon blades

Is there any another good option for a inner carbon blade other than 301 about that price range, even acoustic inner would work. I want to keep it for very long. I have access to a lot of sword, yinhe and other chinese products.
  17. FS: Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon + Nexxus Pro EL Rubbers

SOLD €125 Blade: Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon (Anatomic handle) FH (Red): Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 50 Hard BH (Black): Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 48 Please PM me if interested. Purchased from Contra.de in late-September 2020: https://www.contra.de/en/offers/special-price-bats/bat-bundle-aruna-nexxus.html Total...
  18. 729 Blue ALC / Black carbon

So my first post here, be gentle please. I found this forums while looking for some reviews on chinese gear and while there is a lot on various Yinhe and Sanwei arylate blades I wasnt able to find any review of 729 Blue Alc, which I stumbled upon while browsing aliexpress. Has anyone had that...
  19. Inner Carbon Blades

I have read on several different threads that inner carbon blades can be a bit unpredictable, maybe even a bit bouncy? People like them for the woody feel but sweet spot of carbon. Is this true or a myth? I have played with a couple of inner carbon blades but never with an outer carbon blade...
  20. Tibhar Drinkhall Allround Carbon Classic

Hi guys, I'm looking to build a new bat but I think I need a bit of help choosing the right blade. I'm an intermediate to advanced offensive player that does a lot of attacking, looping and also blocking. I've been playing seriously for about 4 years now. I was looking for a blade that wasn't...