center

1. International Student center in London

Does anybody knows International student center table tennis team in London? or anybody is member there?
  2. Best Training center for youth girl in germany

Hi Everybody, I have the daugther of my friend who played table tennis since 2 years and half. She is 13 and starts to play table tennis when she was 10. She wants to become a professional player. So my friend is looking for best training center or academia for constant training in germany for...
  3. I Was @ Dusseldorf Table Tennis Center

Hi Everyone, I had the chance to go to Dusseldorf a few days ago. You Will See Rare, Long, Private Record, Short Form, High Quality Training Session with Dimitrij Ovtcharov, Anton Kallberg (also Multiball), Patrick Franziska and Jancarik. I hope you will enjoy the video. May The Force Be...
  4. Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center

Hi Has any one Been to Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center Also know as zhengding table tennis training center Can you share your experience, Cost of living , Accommodation ?? Thanks
  5. Player needed at US National Center of Excellence

Alameda TTC is one of 10 US National Centers of Excellence. We are looking for a good player (USATT 2500+) to practice with our top juniors. You can find more about our club here: http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Table-Tennis ... lameda-TTC You can find more about the position here...
  6. TTD Members at Maryland National Training Center April 2016 Tourney

Hey everyone, BricePhan visited me at the MDTTC April 2016 Tourney today... and the bearded friend of mine whom I hope will join TTD and teach us a thing or three competed in my U2000 division. We both won our groups, advanced, but unfortunately had to play each other in the first game of single...
  7. The best training center in China

CNTTTC coach to talk about serve Chinese national table tennis training center ( HYPERLINK "http://www.cntttc.org" cntttc.org) Noting serve action to comply with the rules: Serve action is only made up by two parts: (1) Throwing action on the one hand : throwing height is more than or equal...