ligna

1. Andro TP_Ligna

For anyone who's used or is using Andro TP_Ligna OFF how good is it and what kind of rubber goes with it? I'm thinking of pairing a O7A and R42 with it but I'm not sure if it will work.
  2. Ideal rubbers for Andro Ligna F.R. Off blade

thread removed Thread Removed due to duplicate thread
  3. Andro Ligna

Hello i have testet the andro ligna fr and did not like it, did somebody testet the normal andro ligna (5ply); does it have a big sweetspot (like an alc blade?) could somebody say something about this blade, it should be very good
  4. Andro Ligna OFF

Hi everyone, I have this blade and was wondering what rubbers would go well with it. I am considering Donic's Bluefire, Tibhar's Evolution, Andro's Rasant, and Tenergy (maybe not cause of the price)
  5. FS Andro Ligna FR Off Table Tennis Blade worth £139.99

This Ligna blade is made with 5 layers of high quality wood with two synthetic fibre layers to give an enlarged sweet spot, leading to a more consistent bounce with a great feel and touch. http://www.ebay.com/itm/282241349381?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  6. For Sale Andro Ligna FR Off Table Tennis Blade Flared Handle

This Ligna blade is made with 5 layers of high quality wood with two synthetic fibre layers to give an enlarged sweet spot, leading to a more consistent bounce with a great feel and touch. For Sale on my eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=282241349381#ht_500wt_1156...
  7. For sale andro ligna fr off table tennis blade (flared)

Woods, like andro® LIGNA F.R., that are preciously processed, evenly glued and designed with love for the detail, leave a strong imprint here. You can feel that the large sweetspot provides a constant impulse at any spot of the blade. Feel the even outflow of the ball without having any loss of...
  8. FS: New, in box - Andro Ligna FR OFF Blade 90g

Andro Ligna FR OFF Blade for sale. New in box. Approximately 90g in weight. Lovely blade. Given to me as a gift but doesn't suit my style of play. In depth review on this blade in the equipment reviews section of this website made by Dan. £90 ONO
  9. Andro Ligna FR OFF Blade. Lovely blade!!

Loving Andro's new Ligna FR OFF Blade. Anyone else played with it? What are your opinions?