teaching

1. Lee sang su teaching backhand, can anybody translate

Hi guys, Lss is teaching Bh, But I dont understand. Maybe Dr. Echte can translate? https://youtu.be/ZLEZc0k__7A
  2. Yoo Nam Gyu teaching Smashng with a famous Korean TT vid creator

YNG teaches smashing, then a spin 5 times and try to knock cups off table contest. Enjoy.
  3. TTC new video of teaching and coaching

Watch my new videos of teaching and coaching,thanks,hope you guys like it a wonderful ball appreciation:Malong quick as thunder vs Fanzhendong a wonderful ball appreciation:OVTCHAROV Dimitrij smashed 13 times for one point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yl27SSUEAI how to lift after...
  4. Ma Lin Chop Block Teaching 2015

5. Teaching English through Table Tennis

I am in my last few weeks over here in Korea during a very prolonged stay. I have a ton of friends and one of them called me up yesterday and asked me to stop by his TT club. I did not know this friend had already opened a Korean Ping Pong place, this evening, I made my way to that part of my...
  6. Wang Liqin Teaching Video Episode 1 ~ 8

Found this from youtube, it was presented by DHS, besides Wang Liqin, there are Ma Long and Wang Hao teaching video. Part 1: - Service Part 2: - Attack after serve Part 3: - FH and BH attack Part 4: - Short Placing Part 5: - Flick Part 6: - Closed table ball loop Part 7: - Part 8: -...
  7. Teaching a robot TT

Hey guys, just stumbled across this video on youtube, very impressive how it manages to hit balls back towards the end of the video! Check it out! This video demonstrates how a Barrett WAM arm uses our mixture of motor primitives (MoMP) algorithm to learn successful hitting movements in...
  8. Ma Lin teaching TT ?

Can somebody please translate and summarize the main topic of this video?? Btw.... is it for advance or basic practice only?
  9. Liu Guoliang teaching daughter

Amazing footage of Chinese National team head coach Liu Guoliang teaching his 1 year old daughter how to play table tennis on his day off! I think this footage is evident why China are so good at table tennis. Table Tennis is in the peoples blood and culture of China! Photo by...