core

1. Yinhe T-11 upgrade, Any other Balsa Core blades faster than it?

Good day everyone I broke my yinhe t11 because I forgot to seal it My rubber took a good chunk of wood especially in the sides. I'm looking for an alternative that is also Balsa Cored. Faster than yinhe t11+ Any suggestions? SP FH user
  2. New Butterfly Viscaria Blade - Core ply is 2-piece?

Hello, I just picked up another Viscaria and I noticed that the core ply is not a single sheet of wood. Rather, it is two pieces spliced together. This is the kind of thing I see with my cheap $10-20 China blades. Have never seen this on any of my nicer stuff. Even my two $40 Sanwei blades...
  3. Upgrade Grubba to Xiom Off S vs. Andro Core Off vs. IF ALC (V-6)

hey guys, last tournament i played against several 1600+ dudes. i was able to keep up with them and return a lot of balls, but in the end they killed me in the rally. i do play for 3 years and i can use the whole repertoire of push, drive loops, opening up loops and power loops. i would...
  4. Ayous vs Kiri in blade core

Hi all, Can someone make a comparision between Ayous and Kiri in the blade core? Thanks in advance! :D :D
  5. Outer ALC blade with Koto-venner and Ayous core?

Outer ALC blade with Koto-veneer and Ayous core? Hello everybody, I am still looking for my perfect blade. Currently I am playing a DHS H301 (Koto-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-Koto, 5.9 mm thick). That's very close to what I'm looking for, but it might be a bit stiffer. My idea now was to look...
  6. Katsura core properties

What are the properties of Katsura as a blade core ply?
  7. I'm looking for a blade with a Kiri core please

Please could you tell me which blades have a Kiri core and ideally it would be a pure wood blade with an outer layer limba, none of those expensive butterfly composite ones. Was it the Adidas or Andro that they have kiri material in their blades and are reasonably affordable?
  8. andro super core cell off-

Can anyone give me a small review about andro super core cell off-?
  9. Enter TableTennisMaster Xtreme Competition

The latest TableTennisDaily competition thanks to TableTennisMaster The prize is a very nice 6 DVD box set combo to improve your footwork conditioning and explosive power in Table Tennis. I have two collections to give away. Each collection holds 6 DVD's. DVD Box Set 1 contains - Agility -...