calibra

1. Replacement for Stiga Calibra LT?

I really like Calibra LT (Max), but it looks like it's possibly being discontinued. TT11 has it reduced in clearance so I've purchased enough for a year, but want to start experimenting with others in case I have to change. I'm a very flat hitter, and use a modified seemiller grip, so I use the...
  2. Used already cut rubbers for sale

Hello everyone! First of all, i love this site - it's my go to for all table tennis info, so thanks everyone involved I'm not sure if this is the correct section for posting this or if this is allowed on this forum, if it's in violation i apologize! So firstly, i am posting this currently so i...
  3. calibra tour -> the kukamonga truth

my review on calibra tour http://pingpongclassics.blogspot.com/2016/05/stiga-calibra-tour-review.html
  4. Rakza 7 vs Calibra Lt pros cons which one is the one?

Rakza 7 vs Calibra Lt pros cons which one is the one? Which would you choose and why, Im thinking of buying one of these. Comments? =)
  5. Stiga Calibra Tour blade advice

Hi guys! I'm looking for some advice. Following on from Dan's excellent review of the Stiga Calibra Tour series rubbers, I've decided to buy a couple of the Tour S and Tour M rubbers for my forehand and backhand respectively. I currently play with Sriver and Mark V on a BTY Primorac off- but...
  6. Stiga Calibra Tour Series + Stiga Rosewood NCT V Combo

Hey guys, have you ever tried this combination coz I wanna know if it is a good combo. Thanks!
  7. xiom vega europe or Stiga calibra lt?

Hi guys! I was playing with DHS hurricane 3 before but it was too hard so I turned to Stiga calibra lt, then I tried Xiom vega europe and I make as much spin with Xiom as DHS, I do less faults than with DHS rubber but loosing a bit power. With Calibra, I did too much faults but it was powerfull...
  8. Stiga Infinity VPS Blade Review

Stiga Infinity VPS Blade Review TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Stiga's latest blade, the Infinity VPS. @Dan and @Tom both used the Infinity VPS blade in this review using the Stiga Calibra Tour Medium rubbers. The review looks at various techniques and a range of...
  9. which technique is best for boosting rubbers? for example stiga calibra

i have just got a new bat with an offensive minor carbon blade and two stiga calibra rubbers, i am looking to boost thees rubbers but am not sure how to do so. could anyone tell me which glue to buy and how to apply for best results?
  10. Calibra Tour S

Hi guys I am for the moment playing with Calibra Tour S on my forehand The rubber is very good to attack and do topspin and serve, but it have no tackiness is like the surface is 3 years old but it is 3weeks old. Is the calibra tour rubber like this or i have a produkt fail?
  11. Rubber for grow up

Hello everybody! I am a new member at this forum and for the start i want to forgive my english. I am not a native speaker. I play with an all wood blade, 5 ply, Off, with Donic bluefire m3 2.0 and rakza 9 max. I don''t like rakza 9 because it is hard to activate the sponge, has a too lower...
  12. Calibra tour

make sure to be extra careful when removing from blade
  13. Follow up for my Stiga Calibra Lt Spin 1.8

Dear Table tennis experts, Last year I after consulting your expertise I bought Stiga Calibra LT Spin (1.8m) (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?2331-New-set-up-review-Calibra-Lt-Spin-802-40-(pips)-Donic-Waldner-Dotec-AR&p=29744#post29744). I enjoyed this rubber very much...
  14. About spin of calibra!

hi guys... I have been read on internet a lot of comments about calibra that the calibra rubbers have less spin than the other rubbers like tenergy, xiom (vega, omega, sigma), evolution, etc.. what do you think? if spin of calibras is less, then what features make calibra a good rubber? I use...
  15. Stiga Calibra Tour Rubber Review

TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Stiga's latest Stiga Tour rubber that they will release in May 2013! I have made a review below looking at various techniques with the rubbers. We only had 3 hours to shoot so I had to be as quick as possible going through each shot. I...
  16. Stiga Calibra Tour Rubbers 2013

The search is over, Stiga have announced the name of their latest rubbers to release in May 2013 with product description. Video below: The rubbers come in three types, soft, medium and hard. More details below. Stiga wrote: YOUR SEARCH FOR A RUBBER WITH AMAZING SPEED AND RELIABILITY IS...
  17. CALIBRA - Choose your trajectory

CHOOSE YOUR TRAJECTORY! Find out which CALIBRA rubber and trajectory that suits you best - visit our website: http://stigatabletennis.com/en/campaigns/calibra-choose-your-trajectory/ Check out the cool promotional video by Stiga below. Very professional!
  18. Calibra LT Spin vs Calibra LT Sound

Hi Guys I currently have LT Sound on the Backhand of my Optimum Seven Blade. Can anyone tell me what the differance is with LT SPin and LT Sound Please? I believe Spin has a harder Sponge?
  19. New set-up review: Calibra Lt Spin, 802-40 (pips), Donic Waldner Dotec AR+

Here is the review I promised to make. The review is about my new setup I bought partly with advice from the tabletennisdaily forum. My previous setup was Friendship R.I.T.C. 799 (short pimples) (BH), Stiga NEOS Tacky (FH), Donic Bauw Sawtek AR (cork). Now my new setup is Friendship R.I.T.C...
  20. Calibra LT or Calibra LT +

Anyone used these rubbers on the b/h , and can give a comparision ? Also what is the weight of these rubbers ?