treiber

1. JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion too slow and Treiber FO OFF and Timo Boll ALC too fast

Hi, I have been trying to find an Adidas Fibertech Classic alternative and i decided to give the JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion a try. The rubbers are Rasanter R47 MAX on both sides. The control and blocking is amazing but i'm surprised that the bat it slower than the Fibertech Classic with...
  2. Best Backhand rubber for Andro Treiber CI Off

I Have switched from Viscaria FL and started using Andro Treiber CI Off Blade from Yesterday with Andro R53 in forehand and Mantra S in backhand. I am feeling okay in forehand though R 53 is a bit hard however, I don't understand the performance of Mantra S. So I am asking expert advice from you...
  3. Blades with rubbers for sale

I've two blades with rubbers and a cover for sale. Asking price is excluding the shipment cost. Bat 1: Blade: Stiga Allround Classic WRB (Bought ~ 1.5 years back) FH: DHS Hurricane 3 2.1 mm Thickness, Chinese 39 hardness (Used for ~ 4 months, still tacky and very grippy) BH: Andro Rasanter...
  4. Andro Treiber H composition

Hello, anyone knows exact composition of Andro Treiber H, please?
  5. Difference between Andro Treiber CO and FO?

I have the FO variant of this blade. At first, I thought that the blade was way too stiff for me and I was finding it difficult to get enough dwell and spin on the ball to make my shots consistent. I thought that maybe the blade was only good for flat hitting. However, after a while, I started...
  6. Anyone owns or played with the new Andro Treiber series blades, like FI OFF?

I am an avg. level club player wanting to upgrade from my very old ALL Stiga Tube blade, to an OFF blade. Based on my research, seems like an old Andro Treiber Z blade (only available on one online store) has very good reviews, but I am wondering how do the new Treiber series blades compare to...
  7. FS in India -- Treiber Z, F3 Pro, Rossi Emotion, DHS 301 (all with rubbers)

Hi, I'm selling four carbon blades that I don't use anymore. I want to avoid the hassle of sending equipment abroad as it increases the risk of damage, loss. Shipping in India (chargeable) is convenient for me. Buyers can pay me via Google Pay. 1) Andro Treiber Z straight with 5Q and MX-S...
  8. Treiber Z rubbers

Been reading around on rubbers for this blade, and eventually figured out it might be picky on rubbers. I come from DHS Pg-13 (hurricane hao III wannabe), Evolution MX-P and Acuda blue P2. Acuda Blue P2 is awesome for most things on this blade (all-round play, flicks, chops, snakes, anything)...
  9. andro Treiber FO blade review with Damien Eloi

Hey guys, Here's our latest review with the legend Damien Eloi looking at the new 018 andro blade series. We primarily focused on the blade that Damien uses within the range, the Treiber FO. We compared this to the Ligna CO and tried some of the other blades within the series. Watch the...
  10. Joola Quadri Aruna vs Treiber Z

Has someone both of blades? What is the biggest difference between Treiber Z and Joola Quadri Aruna? Can you compare them? Treiber Z -6,6 mm -hinoki outer - zylon carbon -stiff -low throw(the biggest issue) - medium-soft on slow shots (5/10) - medium-hard on fast shots (6,5/10) - soft impact...
  11. FS two andro Treiber blades in excellent condition

SOLD two andro Treiber blades in excellent condition I got the new Treiber FO/s since it´s the successor of the Kinetic Zylon Hinoki, which I quite like. But the new one is a lot more top-heavy and has a thicker handle. Then, and you may laugh here, I was going to solve this problem by buying...
  12. Joola Rossi Emotion or Andro Treiber K

Hi, Can anybody in the forum guide me on selection of my first carbon blade. I have narrowed down to two blades - Joola Rossi Emotion and Andro Treiber K. I'm an average player and backhand punch/block is my strength. I'm trying to focus more on control and placement. Based on reviews, these...
  13. Andro Treiber Z vs Butterfly Innerforce ZLC

Hi all:) I have been using Freitas ALC and personally, I found it not so forgiving. For me, it feels stiff and has no feelings. I tried many ALC blades myself before this one(TB ALC, TBS, Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon, Viscaria and so on). Compared to the other ALC blades I've come across, Freitas...
  14. FS: Andro Treiber Z FL (very low price, great condition)

Trying to sell my Andro Treiber Z FL handle, 90gms off.I am expecting 60 USD including shipping within US. Box is not included. The blade is sealed using Joola water based sealant. There is a small ding on the top which I repaired to the best of my capability. That ding however does not affect...
  15. Donic Ovtcharov True Carbon vs andro Treiber K/Z

So it is me again asking for your help :) While searching for a new setup it came down to the 2 blades already mentioned in the title. Is there anyone who has experience with one (or both) blade(s)? Thank you in advance for helping me and have a great day PS: The rubbers I will be using are FH...
  16. Andro Treiber Z

Hi I would like to know if the Treiber Z is any good. Plus what rubbers would go well. (Rubbers from Andro or otherwise) Thanks
  17. FS Waldner Black Devil, Epox Offensive and Andro Treiber H like new with extras

Black Devil Balsa Carbon straight handle, 88 grams, used but good condition 25 Euro plus shipping (4 Euro without insurance or tracking at risk of buyer, 7 Euro with tracking). For an extra 8 Euro I will add a Bluefire M2 red 2.0 mm (good condition, see pictures). Epox Offensive flared handle...
  18. Back to Andro Treiber H / Rasant Grip set-up

Hi all Hands up, I got it wrong. I'm back to using the Andro set-up. After play with the Innerforce ZLF/05FX set-up, I found it very dead and unresponsive. The sound was dull and spin/control/speed set-up for me was far superior with the Andro combo. For the moment I'm keeping most of the set-up...
  19. Andro Rasant Powersponge review!

Hey guys! I've got some equipment from Andro and I'll post a review on the Andro Rasant Powersponge rubbers in this thread in a couple of days now :) For information, the blade used for testing is the Andro Treiber K Offensive, and the rubbers are both 2,1 mm on fh and bh. Feel free to ask as...
  20. New Andro Treiber Z

Hello guys, The new blade Treiber Z is out from Andro. If anyone have any Info or about the blade please be welcome to post in this thread.