tricks

1. Zhou Yu magic tricks - changing racket during the match at Austrian Open

How to change your racket during the match legally? Just peel rubber by yourself (watch from 29min 38sec): also interesting to note that he changed from DHS W968 to some other blade
  2. [Questions] Ping pong Tips and Tricks

Hi everyone, I am a newbie. I have just practiced ping pong for 2 months. Today I want to ask you some tips and tricks that can help me to improve my skill. I have just read some tips and tricks online and I have found an interesting article about tips of ping pong but I don't know how...
  3. Serve Spin Tricks - Like a boss!

Cricketer Cool Shahid Afridi pulls off some impressive, casual serves. Check it out:
  4. Warm up tricks ?

I know its a lame excuse, but in tournaments, i often feel i'm far from my best, and one of the main reasons, is that i don't have a proper warm-up knock. I always try to run, move my body, but in the tournament i get into, usually, there's only 30 minutes for everybody to knock. more often than...
  5. Table Tennis Tricks with Food (VIDEO)

Closed thread.
  6. TT-Training FUN-Video - Marcos Freitas feeling exercices, "magic tricks", giant bat

TT-Training FUN-Video - Marcos Freitas feeling exercices, "magic tricks", giant bat hey @all, i made a fun-video with some exercises of marcos freitas like playing the ball against the edge of the table or the backspin catcher. and i played a giant bat and tried to beat the machine :D and...
  7. Amazing Table Tennis Tricks 5.0

Hey guys! Here we go! This is our 5th trick video! For the first time ever we have a featured guest in the video, Pentti Olah is the 4-time Finnish Champion and current ranking 1 in Finland! The video contains pretty much all kind of tricks ;) Let us know your favorite one! Also, we have a...
  8. Top 10 Table Tennis Tricks | EditingSports

Hey guys! Happy to tell you all we are finally back in business again! We had nearly a 1 year break of uploading content to our channel but it's a new year now and a new beginning for us too! The new video below contains our Top 10 favorite tricks. There are cart wheels shots, under the leg...
  9. Amazing Table Tennis Tricks 4.0! (Video)

Hey guys! Since our previous video we have had a longer period of injuries and incredibly tight schedule, but now we are happy to show you our new, FOURTH, TRICK VIDEO! The video contains once again some never before seen tricks that we hope you like :) At this point, almost exactly 1 year...
  10. Ma Long & Ma Lin Go Around The Table!

Once again the Chinese National Team show their awesome tricks in the table tennis training hall! This time it's Ma Long and Ma Lin! Can you do this skill!? Enjoy!
  11. Cool tricks by Japanese YouTuber

You thought the French can do weird service receives? Check out this guy. :) They also have other nice tutorials like this one:
  12. Amazing Table Tennis tricks 3.0 By EditingSports

Hey guys! It took us quite a while but now our third trick video is finally done! :) We tried to come up with some never before seen table tennis tricks and I think the outcome is quite nice :) Hope you guys enjoy it also :) Please also subscribe to our youtube channel and like us on Facebook...
  13. Ma Long & Xu Xin Exhibition 2013!

As Ma Long and Xu Xin qualified for the WTTC through the China Trials, Liu Guoliang arranged the two boys to take part in an exhibition. The Chinese National Team players took part in an exhibition displaying all kinds of exceptional skills and tricks in the Zhenjiang Dagang Sports Stadium...
  14. Amazing Table Tennis Tricks (NEW)

Hey guys! :) Here is our THIRD VIDEO!! :) Contains cool and some never before seen table tennis tricks! :D If you enjoy it feel free to share it around :) Please also like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/editingsports and subscribe to our Youtube channel for future videos! :) Enjoy! :)...
  15. LEON T tricks Ma Lin & Chen Qi

Now this is absolutely amazing. I managed to show the Hungarian National Team a few days back, and today I got to show the world champions of table tennis Ma Lin and Chen Qi some magic! The Chinese National Olympic Table Tennis sqaud were practicing at Ellenborough Table Tennis Club and it was...