work

1. Don't tell me that they're deleting TT youtubers again who were doing all the work

TT11 channel on YT was the only one uploading the latest matches that were perfectly cut up and edited into pure play segments of the game. https://www.youtube.com/user/MesatenistaNet/videos Why does it say the channel is not available? This whole privatization of table tennis in itself and...
  2. Q: How does the Swedish league system work?

Specifically: when this match says division 1, does that mean third tier? Is it like the UK football league where Premier first, Championship second and Division 1 is actually third?
  3. Do the new plastic balls work with Newgy 2050 robot

I have a Newgy 2050 robot and would like to know if the new plastic 40+ balls are fully compatible or am I looking at having to upgrade to the 2055 model. Thank you.
  4. HELP Robot TT MATIC 505 Not Work

WHY? NO WORK WORK
  5. Playing on work tables (need help with adjustments)

Our work tables are not the best quality, or in the best condition, but we make do with what we have. Unfortunately, though, it feels like a very different game between when I play at work vs the club. The main problem I find is with the bounce. The lower bounce gives me issues when trying basic...
  6. Michel DETRIGNE ! TT BLADES MASTER, work with Boll, Ovtcharov, Saive, Samsonov......

7. Importance of camera work

I was watching a few of the 2017 Swiss Open matches. Have a look at this incredible point by Mizutani and Freitas. http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8892193 I have to admit, seeing the length, width and speed that they play at got me charged up enough to want to post this thread. Well done.
  8. If i used booster or oil, would this work?

So currently, i have my rubbers that i bought in around Christmas time. Everytime i play, i play about 2-3 hours, which is a lot. Now that i have played a lot, i can see and feel that everytime i loop, the ball does not have a lot of spin as before, since the grip slowly degenerates. I feel like...
  9. Does babyoil/olive oil work on Hurricane neo3 without booster???

Does it work without giving booster??? And how to do it???
  10. Dian-Chi oil does not work.

Hi guys, I was just wondering, what are your opinions on this stuff? I purchased some in the hope that it would soften up my Hurricane 3 (had already tried falco on a separate sheet, still like concrete....) I tried this method. 3 layers of glue, one layer of booster, let it dry overnight then...
  11. Part-Time Event Staff Needed (Worldwide)

Vinqui are looking for reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, communicative and preferably multi-lingual part-time event staff to work at prestigious sporting events around the World. This truly is a sport-lovers dream part-time job! Work would involve setting-up and putting-away a sales booth...
  12. Do you TableTennisDaily?

So how often do you practice? Are you a serious table tennis player, or recreational or just play for fun from time to time. Are you in a league? Or are you even national or international? Comment below, lets let each other know how good we are and what table tennis is to us! Photo...
  13. Would Mark V and Sriver give me more control on my OFF Blade?

Hey guys, I'm an intermediate player (not rated but I'd put myself somewhere around 1700) and I currently play Andro Hexer+ on both side on my TSP Balsa 6.5 OFF blade. I really don't feel that I have enough control with my current setup. It's just too fast for me. Now, I know that the blade...