intro

1. Which thickness of rubber would be a good fit for a beginner?

My 17-year-old daughter is keen to learn table tennis, so I'm thinking to start off with a slight cheaply beginner setup. I'm considering using Vega Intro on a blade for beginners (have not decided yet) that is between flex and stiff in terms of elasticity. The question is, which thickness...
  2. HI everyone!

I'm new in this community and just like you, I also share the same passion in table Tennis. Looking forward to more interactions in this community!
  3. Kim Jung Hoon covers basic FH stroke fundamentals - Intro

Kim Jung Hoon made himself a club south of Seoul and has a lot of new instructional vids that have a LOT of REALLY GOOD STUFF for us amatures to learn from... just like his tak9.com vids. I select one of them with a lot of nuggets -the FH stroke. KJH is simply talking about very basic...
  4. Intro for NexyUSA.com

Hey everyone, this post is to tell the forum that Nexy is now operating in USA. Website is www.nexyusa.com and it is up and running for USA customers. International customers will still use nexy.com (Nexy Korea). We ordered a wide variety of initial stock and the blades plus a few boxes of 40+...