bats

1. Playing Table Tennis With 100 Year Old Bats

Hey guys it's Dan and Will here back with a new video, playing table tennis with 100 year old Slazenger Whiff Whaff bats! That's right 100 year old bats, pretty incredible! They were manufactured between 1900-1910 by Slazenger in the UK and are made of wood and pig skin! Check out how well they...
  2. Playing Table Tennis With The World's Largest Bats

Hey what's up guys, Dan and Will here back with a new video, playing table tennis with the world's largest bats! A massive thanks to TableTeninsDaily users @bobpuls in the making of these bats! This was a lot of fun, pulling off some trick shots along the way aswell! Let us know what videos you...
  3. changing bats?

Does the paddle ever deteriorate? Or should you only buy a new one when you're upgrading?
  4. How a Korean Outfit makes their bats

I have often said Korean coaches use their forearm as a roller, now video proof of a pro shop doing it... well, the sister of a pro. She is Seo Hyo Young... sister of national player SHW the chopper. Here is how they did it right before I left Korea... with roller...
  5. Cool TT Art/Bats

Nice bats available which are as much art as TT. Only £20 and it loks like pimples OUT.Other art they produce is also first class IMO. Looking forward to trying out the pimples as well as displaying the artistic bats. http://www.theartofpingpong.co.uk/shop
  6. What bats /rubbers do Mima Ito/ Mui Horano use

Does anyone know what blades/ rubber combinations that the Japanese women use. ie. Mima Ito Mui Hirano etc.
  7. Reason to buy more Butterfly bats

Timo Boll just shared this photo below on his Facebook page and said, “There's a lot of matches. I've prepared enough rackets.” So there you have it, to properly emulate your TT heroes, you must take at least 4 bats. Plus a pro like Timo plays less matches than the average amateur so we need to...
  8. Collection of rare old rackets, blades, paddles, bats FOR SALE

Hello, I sell a collection of rare and old blades & bats. This is the private collection of Vincent Purkart, a French International player in the 1960s et 1970s. He had 111 selections in the French National Team, 2 times National Champion and 5 times finalist in singles, he was also the creator...
  9. Zhang Jike takes on World Champion at sand paper table tennis!

Yan Weiho the Recent winner of the World Ping Pong Championships held in London this year, was invited to the China National Team training centre on the 17th February 2017. Yan was asked to take on head coach Liu Guoliang and other players of the China National Team including Zhang Jike in a...
  10. Palio TT Bats for Sale £15! The best bats for beginners at the cheapest price!

Hi All, If anyone would like to purchase one of these high quality TT bats which are perfect for beginners please contact me, Many thanks Ashley
  11. World Cup 2014 Players Equipment!

Check out the bats of the World Cup 2014 Players in this Gallery: http://www.mytischtennis.de/public/fotos/329/world-cup-2014-die-schlaeger-der-world-cup-stars/1 Photos by: Fabig Ma Long setup: ©Fabig/myTischtennis.de ©Fabig/myTischtennis.de ©Fabig/myTischtennis.de...
  12. Cheap Bats In Large Quantity

Hi! I am trying to buy a lot of bats for a group of inexperienced players. I need no more than 15, and I need the bats to be good enough to put spin on the ball, so that people can learn how to really play, but not, well, not tenergy :) Here is a checklist of things it needs to satisfy: Blade...
  13. Affordable bats for a table-tennis club

Hi, I'm starting up a table-tennis club for my University and will need to buy a number of bats for new-comers to the sport to use for practicing. I need to purchase maybe 10-15 bats to start with... they need to be decent but very reasonably priced. I was wondering if anyone had any...
  14. Table Tennis bats, knives & a pineapple

A viral video is circulating the internet asking questions to whether this trick is real or fake. The trick includes table tennis bats, knives and a pineapple. It's an incredibly good trick, real or fake... What do you think? I think this trick would win the ITTF Stiga Trick Shot...
  15. buying new bats

Hi all, Has anyone ever bought a rubbers, blades or anything else from americantabletennis.com or dandoysports? If so your experiences would be appreciated.
  16. Win table tennis bats signed by top teams in the world

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=608649612498379&set=a.174499652580046.47074.170002659696412&type=1&theater
  17. Table Tennis Bats small COLLECTION

here i am again being bored as hell... :D i just cleaned the whole apartment and found a rubber here, a bat there, rubbers there and so on Being bored as i was, i put everything i found on my mini tt-table and took a picture and i thought "Meh, i'll just share it with the TTD guys" i'll add...
  18. The Making of: Table Tennis Bats and Rubbers

Ever wondered how table tennis bats and rubbers are made? Look no further than here :) :D Also, posted here a while ago.. How table tennis balls are made:
  19. tt bats in china???

Hey people, as China is so big, where can I buy tt equipment in China??? Is this true at I can just buy tt equipment at any sport shop.
  20. Rubber length on penhold bats

A question to all penhold (chinese) users out there: is the rubber supposed to be put all the way down to the bat handle or above (in that case, how many cm)?