guy

1. Anyone know this guy - Juan Manuel (Lima, Peru)

Hello, Does anyone know this guy Juan Manuel from Lima, Peru? Instagram as juanma_flashpoint email ID goes as [email protected] phone number (+51) 981 135 171 I have so many whatsapp conversations with him and he has failed a deal trade. If anyone can help that would be nice...
  2. Seo Hyo Won's Sister plays vs a random 2300+ guy Goofing off a little

Seo Hyo Won's Sister Lookalike plays vs a random 2300+ guy Goofing off a little A setup match of Seo Hyo-Young (younger sister of Korea chopper lady Seo HW... She is a little giggly not going full out, neither is the guy, both goofing off a little showing some basic skills in rally.
  3. Guy front flips and wins the point!

This is pretty impressive to say the least! Happy Monday! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/BkVwo4YjvU_/" data-instgrm-version="8" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0...
  4. Guy Plays Table Tennis On 3 Tables Like A Boss!

A few weeks back we saw two people play table tennis with 5 balls in one rally! Heres a new video of Bulgarian National Team player Teodor Alexandrov playing table tennis on 3 tables! Will you give this a try? I know we will :)
  5. Der_Echte might know, name of that USA dealer guy

Name of that USA dealer guy - Solved http://colestt.com/ Trying to help somebody and I remember in a topic reading about table tennis retailers like paddle palace, fast paddle etc and somebody mention a one man operation, I suspect he has a website where he sells good priced gear. Who, where is...
  6. Guy plays Table Tennis Everyday for 1 year!

Hey everyone! For those of you who followed Ben and Sam's epic challenge creating a table tennis expert in one year is now over. Their end of year video has gone totally viral around the internet! As of writing, the video is the most watched sports video on the internet right now gathering a...
  7. Hey guy

Hello everyone am new to this board and hoping to be a player jones