reason

1. ITTF video quality ? Is there a reason ?

Hi all Table tennis fans, I love watching TT matches and their is something that I question everytime I see ITTF uploaded replays. They upload them in really bad quality and people often write that in the youtube comments section. I don't really understand why they upload such a bad quality of...
  2. Possible reason on FZD not performing

I think FZD got to know early on that it is ML and XX who will get the two olympic tickets. Others on the CNT also improved but his general vibe is more like "whatever why should I even care".
  3. Reason to buy more Butterfly bats

Timo Boll just shared this photo below on his Facebook page and said, “There's a lot of matches. I've prepared enough rackets.” So there you have it, to properly emulate your TT heroes, you must take at least 4 bats. Plus a pro like Timo plays less matches than the average amateur so we need to...
  4. Do we have the reason to suppose that the finals of London OG 2012 was fixed?

http://tabletennista.com/2014/10/liu-guoliang-ordered-wang-ho-to-lose-against-zhang-jike-in-london-video/ Based on this article LG actually told Wang Hao to lose against Zhang Jike in the finals, the reason being that if Zhang Jike lost he wouldn't have mental toughness to deliver in the team...
  5. Butterfly Price Increases - the Real Reason

Hi all - here's my take on the recent Butterfly price increases: Cheers, Greg