provincial

1. re-visiting Neo Hurricane 3, provincial 37 and 38 degree

Hello everyone I went to the local table tennis store and bought these rubbers. They are provincial versions, 37 and 38 degree. The owner recommended at least 39 for forehand but I hesitated and got 38 instead. Since many brands are now trying to work on a gripper top sheet, I thought I would...
  2. Alternative to boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3

Hello. What will be similar in speed and rotation to the boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3 (39 ° -40 °) for the FH and the boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3 (37 °) for the BH, but without the need to boost?
  3. Dhs neo hurricane iii new version national and provincial

Hi Guys Enjoy the new DHS neo hurricane III national and provincial rubbers along with DHS Neo Skyline II National Blue sponge and DHS Hurricane 8 37degree Backhand Rubber. I will write review after using it.
  4. H3 neo, provincial 2.15mm orange sponge 37deg red

Hi Everyone, So after seeing the earlier thread that compared H3 blue sponge, Dignics 09C and H3 37 degree, I was interested in finding some 37 degree hardness H3. (This puts it at about 50 degree ESN) Tenergy 05 is 36 degree/49 ish ESN i managed to buy a sheet of H3 neo provincial 2.15mm...
  5. Weight Difference between Hurricane 3 neo and Provincial blue sponge 39 degree?

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the weight difference between the Hurricane 3 neo and the Hurricane 3 neo provincial 39-degree blue sponge? Thanks for your help.
  6. FS: provincial blue sponge 41 degree hurricane

Selling 3 unopened sheets, $30 each, or trading for 39 2.1 blue sponge provincial hurricane PS: idk why but one package is missing the blue sponge indicator sticker, however it is still a blue sponge rubber
  7. Differences between w968 national official and w968 provincial versions(making 2019)

Hello, I am enjoying table tennis in Korea. Currently, we are using Hurricanes Long 5 (manufacturing: 2019) I'm thinking about changing my racket. 1) What is the softest racket? I prefer soft racket. 2) Which blade has the lowest resistance? I don't like high-resistance blades. (Viscaria...
  8. h3 comercial vs provincial

hello, ive see that the price is double on h3 provincial compared to to the comercial version, so, my question is if there are big difference between these two versions? to justify the price, im aware that the provincial version is better but im not sure if its worth it.
  9. Skyline TG2 Provincial Blue Sponge

It seems like DHS recently released this new rubber Skyline TG2 Provincial B/S to the mass market. http://www.dku51.com/article-10814.html I came across this article and was able to find some vendors on jd.com selling this rubber for 248 CNY. They are available in black only and is offered...
  10. New Sanwei Target 90 Red Provincial & Target Pro Blue National

New rubbers from Sanwei Pro Blue National The Target National Pro Blue is the newest addition to the offensive rubbers of Sanwei. They released the Provincial version called the Red 90 and the National Pro Blue Version. The Pro Blue has the same topsheet as the original Target National rubber...
  11. 2 * DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 38 degrees black

Hey, I got 2 rubbers for sale, price is 28 USD each plus shipping. 38 degrees is kinda rare and easier to use for us mortals. :)
  12. Hurricane 3 Provincial unboosted playable?

Hi i usually play Hurricane 3 Neo on my FH but i was considering do get a provincial H3 rubber but i have never boosted or used a boosted rubber before ( i know that the H3neo is somewhat factory boosted), will it make a huge difference to play with the provincial version unboosted or would you...
  13. Dhs Hurricane long V with Hurricane 3 Provincial Orange Sponge

Hi guys, I am planning to buy DHS Long V blade and slap on an unboosted hurricane 3 Provincial Orange sponge on it on the forehand side. I feel that the unboosted hurricane will be non bouncy and slower and will teach me good footwork and will teach me how to use my legs and body to loop kill...
  14. FS: w968 provincial blade

$400 you pay shipping
  15. Friendship Battle II provincial vs SWORD ARES GOLD

16. What is the difference between H3 Provincial Blue Sponge and H3 Neo Orange Sponge?

Hi! I want to buy a H3 Provincial Blue Sponge for my forehand. Now I am using H3 Neo Orange Sponge. What are the differences? Is it good to buy?
  17. Friendship Battle 2 Provincial

Rubbers: Friendship 729/Battle Provincial 39 Degrees Black, and Tuned with 2 layers of Seamoon. First day testing, 2 hours. Serves: It really let you impart a huge amount of backspin and sidespin, with minimally effort, to compare i switched to my backhand rubber on forehand( Gewo XT 50)...
  18. Chinese provincial teams

Hi All, I recently looked at Yinhe Saturn Pro rubber and on it is a label saying "provincial team" and the same was on Jupiter rubber (10 & 13, cannot recall which was which). Firstly, what level is provincial? Then , is there a list where I could see what province 10 & 13 are? Lastly, is...
  19. DHS Skyline TG3 NEO domestic/provincial ?

Hi tabletennisdaily, I really like the DHS Skyline TG3 NEO but my last sheet played significantly harder than the ones I had before. Although it had the same weight... So I wonder if there is something more consistent in quality like a "DHS Skyline TG3 NEO provincial"? Or are even the domestic...
  20. DHS Rubbers, National, Provincial Etc.

Hello My TT Friends, i noticed a lot of you, uses DHS Provincial National(Blue Sponge, Orange Sponge) for Forehand. Is there a safe place/shop, where i can buy a couple of this sheets without fear of getting a fake?. I would greatly appreciate your help.