drinkhall

1. Tibhar Drinkhall Allround Carbon Classic

Hi guys, I'm looking to build a new bat but I think I need a bit of help choosing the right blade. I'm an intermediate to advanced offensive player that does a lot of attacking, looping and also blocking. I've been playing seriously for about 4 years now. I was looking for a blade that wasn't...
  2. FS rare prototype blade Drinkhall PowerSpin "Green Carbon"

like new, 89 grams This blade was supplied to one of the bigger German brands for evaluation. It is based on the Drinkall PowerSpin, but has "outer" green Aramid Carbon layers. The concept was shelved and the blade remains unreleased in this form. I received it new, still sealed, and was...
  3. LF: Straight Paul Drinkhall PowerSpin Carbon

Hi Everyone Looking for a straight handle Paul Drinkhall PowerSpin Carbon. If anyone has one that they are looking to sell let me know. I would prefer to buy outright, but if anyone wants to swap I have the following spare blades: Butterfly TBS Butterfly Korbel (black rubber logo) Butterfly...
  4. Rubbers for Paul Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon

Hey guys, I need some advice regarding rubber selection. My current blade is a Tibhar Stratus Powerwood and I use Gewo Nexxus 48 on FH and Gewo Nexxus 43 on BH. My coach finally said that my game is mature enough to make a switch to an ALC blade and he recommended me the Paul Drinkhall ALC...
  5. How to get explosive forehand power (with Paul Drinkhall)

Just noticed this video released by Tom Lodziak with Paul Drinkhall. As always, a good video presented by Tom with quality content. What I am unsure about, starts at 1:20. Paul mentions to take the ball "just before the top of the bounce". Does he really mean taking the ball earlier, like...
  6. Paul Drinkhall vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, During our recent review (Aurus Prime & Select Rubbers) with World Number 35 Paul Drinkhall we challenged Paul to a #1SetShowdown. Users had to guess what the score was in a 1 set match up between Dan and Paul to win a Tibhar Drinkhall Carbon blade signed by Paul! Paul...
  7. Should Paul Drinkhall get a bye into the quarter final??

There is a ongoing discussion on facebook at the moment with Matt Ware and many other UK table tennis players. Matt Ware's status is No disrespect to him but how can our number 1 TT player get a bye into the quarter final of the England National Championships?? Can anyone explain this Paul...
  8. WIN a Drinkhall Carbon blade signed by Paul Drinkhall!

In our recent Tibhar review we looked at the Aurus Prime and Select rubbers. To review the rubbers we were joined by England Number 1 and currently World Number 39 Paul Drinkhall! Winner of the signed Drinkhall Carbon blade will be announced soon! Comment on the youtube video or in this topic...
  9. A personal birthday greeting from Paul Drinkhall

Today (17Nov) is my birthday. Paul Drinkhall was nice enough to send me a video wishing me a happy birthday. How nice of the chap;)
  10. Paul Drinkhall (WR 41) on T2 APAC, Equipment and more!

Hi guys, after reviewing the Tibhar Aurus Prime and Select rubbers with Paul Drinkhall we did a 5 minute interview with him about the innovative T2 APAC League that he is currently playing in for Team RossKopf! Hope you like it. Paul is a really cool, fun guy, and the review will be up soon...
  11. Ask a Pro anything: Pitchford, Drinkhall, Walker..

Hello everyone! I would like to collect some questions from you, if you like to ask these players a question.. UK´s squad is about to come to Slovakia on April 18th to play our national team. I might have a chance of talking to these guys, so if anyone wants to ask them a question...
  12. TableTennisDaily Podcast #14 - Paul Drinkhall

Here's our Olympic Podcast special with Paul Drinkhall who talked to us a few hours ago live from the Olympic village in Rio. We talk to him about his Rio 2016 journey so far and what's it's like in Brazil. He talks about the crazy atmosphere, playing conditions as well as, the new, double...
  13. Olympic podcast special tomorrow with Paul Drinkhall!

Olympic TableTennisDaily Podcast special tomorrow with Paul Drinkhall, who will be live from the Olympic village! Ask him a question below here and we will include the question in the podcast!
  14. Paul Drinkhall speaks to BBC

Hey guys thought I would share this link to a BBC interview with you, as they caught up with England's Paul Drinkhall: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/table-tennis/35959906
  15. What equipment does Joanna Drinkhall use?

I've been watching videos on youtube of Joanna Drinkhall and it looks like she uses double inverted for her chopping and attack game. Does anyone know what she actually uses? Blade and both rubbers? I cannot find any recent information on her setup. Thanks!
  16. Tribute to Paul Drinkhall

Hey for everyone! Here is my tribute to great player from England Paul Drinkhall. Hope you like it:-)
  17. Tibhar Drinkhall Allround & Offensive Classic Blade Review

Hey all, Below is my latest review with Paul Drinkhall looking at his new blades, the Tibhar Paul Drinkhall Allround & Offensive Classic Blade Review. Myself and Paul both alternated the blades throughout the review using the Tibhar Evolution MX-P rubbers on both sides. We hope you...
  18. Tibhar Drinkhall Range 2015

Tibhar new blades 2015 Tibhar Drinkhall Range, (Allround Classic, Offensive, Powerspin Carbon) I have just seen new blades put into the review system by Dan. Anyone know more about these blades? - Drinkhall allround Classic...
  19. Paul Drinkhall Reviews.... TIBHAR Evolution FX-P

*******FOURTH REVIEW HERE... CLICK BELOW....******** Hi guys - working with TableTennisDaily, TIBHAR and Bribar Table Tennis, I'll be reviewing different TIBHAR equipment each week to try to help a player to pick the best combination of blade and rubber for each individual style of play...
  20. Paul Drinkhall Reviews.... TIBHAR Evolution MX-S

Hi guys, I'm just back from an awesome pre World Championships training camp in Sweden. Whilst I was there I had chance to test out the TIBHAR Evolution MX-S rubber, as requested by a few people on here. It's a really great rubber for those attacking players wanting to play with heavy spin, have...