coaches

1. What is your coaches funny coaching tips expressions?

My coach has 2 funny ways of trying to make a point. The first is stamp on the spider. This is for the forehand backspin serve. After the weight transfer of going back on the back leg he wants me to stamp on the spider using the front leg to bring the torso down during the serve swing. (I am...
  2. Table tennis training in Japan for 12 year old girl

Hi Any recommendations for good club (school or professional) for a 12 year old girl to train for 6-8 months. She's been training for past 4 years and about 2300 level in USA. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks C
  3. CNT Coaches Roster 2019 & Introduction of Performance Appraisal

CNT Literacy Blaster Series CNT Coaches Roster 2019 & Introduction of Performance Appraisal Either men's/women's coaching staff which doesn't pass the performance appraisal -> Commander-in-chief LGL forfeits a year's worth of salary CNT Coaches Roster Men's Headcoach - Qin Zhijian A-team...
  4. Coaches

i saw that the japanese have around 12 or so coaches in the aus open why does each one do exactly 8 or 12 or 16 or something around that much im curious to know
  5. Coach's Eye app, not just for coaches

Hi all Through my coach, Marc Burman, I've just come across a brilliant app: 'Coach's Eye' Ive been playing around with it and it's especially superb for side your side comparisons of what technique you're trying to achieve and what you're actually achieving. So perfect for practice in-between...
  6. Ask JOOLA sponsored players / coaches!

Hey Everyone, We've got about 9 JOOLA sponsored players and coaches going to U.S. Open next week. We'll be doing some videos with them and we wanted to do an AMA (ask me anything) segment with them. The players/coaches that we know are going are: Joe Law (Vancouver TTC Coach/Player), Han Xiao...
  7. What do coaches say to players between sets?

Hello everyone, I have been wondering about this for long time. The mysterious conversations between coaches and players at break times. It would be so nice to know what does Liu Guoliang usually say to Xu Xin, ZJK, Ma Long, etc. separately. Or from some other famous coaches? I, myself...
  8. list of (chinese) technical articles by CNT coaches

I recently stumpled across this big list of articles from CNT coaches about technical aspects of table tennis. http://www.pingpang.info/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=1&Id=112275 Maybe two of them are already translated by other forums, but as far as I know, the majority isn't yet. If someone of...
  9. TT Camps Hungary - Professional International Table Tennis Training Camps

TTCampsHungary are now proud to offer Professional International Table Tennis Training Camps all throughout the year in Hungary, Eger. Camps are held in the popular tourist town of Eger situated 120Km from the capital of Hungary, Budapest. Eger is well known for its wine production and wine...
  10. Coaching :)

Hi guys...I was wondering if there were any coaches on the forum and how many there are...I was wondering also what coaches around the world have been doin to (1) develop table tennis (2) develop new players (3) raising the level of play in their club/country....I have other stuff I'd like to...