throw angle

1. How rubber properties affect throw

First of all, let's start with my understanding about 'throw'. In my mind, the 'throw' is the angle that the ball will leave the racket surface when you loop (or other stroke). The ball will leave a high throw rubber in tangential direction (in direction of brushing), whereas the ball will leave...
  2. Higher or lower throw

Hello there! I'm just wondering what your preference is in the throw of the blade and rubber. Do you prefer a lower throw with a more direct arc or a higher arc, and why? Also, I'm wondering for who you would recommend a blade or setup with a more direct arc?
  3. Rubber like Xiom Vega Europe w/ slightly higher throw & not slower? + Blade effect?

Rubber like Xiom Vega Europe w/ slightly higher throw & not slower? + Blade effect? Hi all, As per the title, I'm looking for something like Xiom Vega Europe as I like softer rubbers. However, I was considering something with a slightly higher throw angle (not too much), same speed (or...
  4. Treiber Z rubbers

Been reading around on rubbers for this blade, and eventually figured out it might be picky on rubbers. I come from DHS Pg-13 (hurricane hao III wannabe), Evolution MX-P and Acuda blue P2. Acuda Blue P2 is awesome for most things on this blade (all-round play, flicks, chops, snakes, anything)...
  5. Throw angle on Equipment

Hi! I'm looking around in tabletennisdb.com and I wonder what exactly throw angle is. Is it how high the arc is or how close to parallel the ball trajectory is to the racket? Thanks for your time in helping me answer this question.