philippines

1. Shipping to Philippines

Hello Guys, Any Filipino TTD Member here, that manage to order equipment internationally? I'm a bit scared since I don't know if shipping from overseas is restricted because of the pandemic. TT11 is where I'll be buying my equipment does anyone know if shipping from overseas is allowed in this...
  2. #SupportLariba Philippines Olympic Table Tennis Player has cancer and needs support

The video above explains this heartbreaking story. Here's is the link so we can all do our bit to support her: http://igg.me/at/OsbrCmdco7U
  3. Philippines Open 2015 - ITTF World Tour

GAC Group 2015 ITTF World Tour, Philippines Open (Challenge) 27 May 2015 - 31 May 2015, Subic Bay, Philippines Philippines second ever ITTF World Tour will commence this week on the 27th May and will be held in Subic Bay. Korea's Jung Youngsik leads the Men's Singles Seedings. Total number...
  4. Unranked Ho Kwan Kit Wins The 2014 Philippines Open! (VIDEO)

Today on the 18th May the Men's Singles final took place at the Philippines Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour in the city of Subic Bay! The Men's Singles final saw Zhan Jian of Singapore take on 17 year old Ho Kwan Kit of Hong Kong. Results and video below. Ho Kwan Kit - Photo by: ITTF On route to...
  5. Philippines Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour

GAC Group 2014 ITTF World Tour, Philippines Open (Challenge),15 May 2014 - 18 May 2014, Subic Bay, Philippines Philippnies first ever ITTF World Tour will commence this week on the 15th May and will be held in Subic Bay. Singapore's Zhan Jian leads the Men's Singles Seedings. Total number of...
  6. Prayer goes a long way, Your donations also. Help for the Philippines

Hello fellow table tennis players! I don't know if you're all aware about the recent devastation of the typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines, especially in the Visayas region. But what I'm sure is that people from all walks of life (children, elders, students, teachers, govt employees, private...
  7. Hello from Philippines

Hello there, Im from philippines im 19 years old. This is my new sport and i super like this game.I just started this game about a week ago? and now i know how to Topspin etc. But my problem is i dont have my own Racquet haha, Kinda Poor in buying that thing. I will wait for Christmas Day for...
  8. Bojan Tokic visits the Philippines (Binay Cup)

So, me and my friend had a chance to take a picture and a little chat with Bojan Tokic and a head scientist of ITTF. :)
  9. Table Tennis Events and Competitions in the Philippines

Hello! I would like to ask fellow Filipino players here of any table tennis events and competitions they know in the Philippines... It would be good to know how to join such events and where they usually held those..It would also help if you could provide some info here in Baguio City (I'm a...
  10. Greetings from Philippines

Hi Guys, Thanks for welcoming on this forum and have a great day!