weikert

1. Did Trump OOPs I mean Weikert authorize postponing presidential election

Was there an election at AGM-2020 of the ITTF to elect a president ? I am totally confused about this because the election must be done during the Olympic year. I understand Olympics was moved to 2021 but still I heard, an AGM was held in 2020 to decide important things like where to hold...
  2. Ask ITTF President Thomas Weikert a question!

Hey guys, Over the next week ill be in Budapest for the World Championships, if anyone is around lets hang out and say hi! I will be doing a podcast with ITTF president Thomas Weikert, so any questions you would like me to ask him, fire away in the comments. I will do my best to ask him all...
  3. New and Exclusive Interview with Thomas Weikert, ITTF President

Had a great opportunity to talk with ITTF President Thomas Weikert, I asked some questions on the progress of ITTF and what his plans and vision are moving forward, and then was blessed and humbled for him to respond to my question regarding the relationship between him and former ITTF President...
  4. Thomas Weikert has been elected as the ITTF President 2017!

NEWS JUST IN! Thomas Weikert has been elected as the ITTF President! What does everyone think about this? Are you happy with Weikart's re-election or would Saive have been a better choice?
  5. Jean Michel Saive vs Thomas Weikert - Who would you vote for?

As some of you would know already, in May 2017 there will be an election for ITTF president, and so far the 2 candidates are Jean-michel Saive and current (un-elected) president Thomas Weikert. If you had a vote (unfortunately individuals don't, only National Associations do), who would you...
  6. Weikert agenda for re-election. What do you guys think?

Just wanted to hear others thoughts. Mr WEIKERT announced in Saarbrucken, Germany five key central themes as the focal points of his campaign: 1) TTX: The new version of table tennis, 'Anytime, Anywhere, Anyhow' shall be developed and promoted globally. The aim is to gain new fans and active...
  7. TableTennisDaily Podcast #12 - Thomas Weikert

Welcome to episode 12 of the TableTennisDaily podcast, today on the show we are joined alongside the ITTF President Thomas Weikert. Thomas became the German National Association President in 2005. And in 2014, he took over the presidency of the ITTF from Adham Sharara. In this podcast we...
  8. Ask ITTF President Thomas Weikert a question on the TTD podcast!

Hey guys, we are pleased to announce that one of our next guests on the TableTennisDaily podcast is ITTF president Thomas Weikert. Thomas Weikert became president in September 2014 taking over from Adham Sharara. Thomas is arguably the important man in the world of table tennis today. He has the...
  9. Thomas Weikert Interview

Here a short summery of the important statements of the Interview at mytischtennis.de. Right now i sadly don t have the time to translate the hole arcticle. Plastic balls: There definetly is a problem. That is why there where a lot of meetings with players and officials in Kuala Lumpur to...