service

1. Advancing Table Tennis Robots: PongFox Tests Service & Return Feature - Thoughts?

We're excited to announce a game-changing feature that's currently in testing for the PongFox table tennis robot. Once rolled out, this innovation will allow players to interact with the ball after service, a capability not yet found in any other commercially available table tennis robots. The...
  2. Dissapointing of Dandoy service

In a past never had problem with Dandoy. But on my last order they mixed up and sent me wrong stuff. After I let them know they sent me rubbers I actually ordered. Them asked to send back wrong rubbers and refund me shipping cost. After I send it they don't answer on my emails and I didn't...
  3. Ma Long service video analysis (Footwork pattern)

Hello table tennis lovers! I made short video analysis on Ma Long's service footwork pattern. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD1kjGcAr1w I spoke in my club with my teammates and most of them agreed to me so we started practicing it. After couple of training sessions we really noticed little...
  4. Simple rule suggestion to fix service visibility

Most illegal services commonly go out of view behind a players shoulder or body. A rule stating "the front of the server's shirt must be visible to the receiver" should fix the most common illegal serves. It should be also very easy for the umpire to enforce, since they just have to look at...
  5. AGM: JTTA Proposal, Service rule. Ball must rise over head hight

https://www.ittf.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Propositions-Resolutions_to_2020_AGM.pdf To amend 2.6.2:2.6.2 The server shall then project the ball near vertically upwards, without impartingspin, so that it rises at least above their head height after leaving the palm of thefree hand and then...
  6. Service practice time?

Hi, there's a question I've been curious about for a while: during a practice session of e.g. 2 hours, when is it more effective to practice my serves? I usually allocate about half an hour for them, but should I do it in the beginning, when I'm still not warmed up? In the middle? Or after the...
  7. Question about service rules

Is there any rule that states that there is a time limit when serving? I'm asking because there is a recent debate in the Greek veterans championship, where there is a guy that it takes almost 15-20 secs to serve, and most opponents are quite irritated by this...
  8. My Service Problems

I've been playing TT seriously for about a year and my service always lags behind. I would always miss my serve (as in completely miss the ball during contact or goes into the net) and I've tried doing pendulum serve, with/without high toss and I can never consistently even land it on the other...
  9. A quick question on Thorntonses' delivery service

I chose the delivery option which doesn't have tracking so I don't know the progress of the shipment. I though I would at least get an estimated arrival date for my stuff, possibly from an confirmation email after the purchase. But I didn't so I just want to know how long did it take for...
  10. Backhand service return %

So on Sunday I played 3 players in a group of 4 who all should beat me on paper at a tournament. The first player I returned 11 out of 17 serves to my backhand successfully. The second player I returned 12 out of 19 serves to my backhand successfully. The third player I returned 15 out of 24...
  11. Custom Made Blades service

close close
  12. Service receive of left/right sidespin

​​For the common sidespins I know that the racket has to angle either towards left or right depending on the type of serve they doing. For example if opponent serve standard pendulum or reverse pendulum or backhand serve or punch serve, also if he is right or left handed, it all produces...
  13. Taxi Service Bloemendaal

Taxi Service Bloemendaal brings and / or collects you from or to Schiphol. Our taxi service is ready 24/7 for your taxi ride to or from Schiphol. We are guaranteed to be ready on time so you can travel with peace of mind!
  14. Which kind of service is best for return to my back hand position???

Dear mentor's I like to flick, flick hard near back hand side with little height with chop or push but don't like drive return either in fore hand or back hand. I can hit bàck hand flick near the middle to left side all area , don't like opponent's will return to fore hand side, like to...
  15. Service grip conflicts with my FH/BH loop grip

So recently I've been trying to improve my service quality by increasing the amount of spin on my serves. To do this, I've found a pretty good way to do this where I cock my wrist back all the way for a pendulum serve, and it does make the serve very spinny. The problem is then when I go to FH...
  16. Trouble with reverse pendulum service to the bh

Hello i have problem with a deceptive reverse pendulum service to my backhand (on the forehand side i can flip it to the wide forehand,..) it is mostly heavy topspin, and normaly my backhand flip/chiquita can punish no spin serves or light backspin services with good speed and power, but...
  17. Lebesson's service

Lebesson's service is not only jerky but it's so difficult to see his toss since he has a habit of raising his ball-holding hand with the toss. How do you see the ball? He was warned for the toss in the first game if his match against Calderano today but I didn't see the toss improve in the...
  18. Service rubber

what is a good rubber to practice pulling the ball with that is soft anyone know?
  19. [LHTT #33_Chinese Coach Lesson] Tactics Training for Short Service from RH

https://youtu.be/wDCYRapht0c
  20. [LHTT #26_Chinese Coach Lesson] Tactics for Short Service from RH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0JEOR9DgZE