energy

1. Stiga Energy Wood V2

Stiga Energy Wood V2 Weight: 92 grams Thickness: 6.08mm Plies: 5 (limba-ayous) Speed: Off Well this is it, the Energy Wood WRB V2 as finally landed in my hands together with the Banda All Around blade after some time of waiting due to the pandemic. The Energy Blade WRB V2 is...
  2. STIGA Energy Wood V2 ? (vs Nittaku Acoustic wood)

my first bat was technically my premade stiga evolution blade, which took me thru my beginner year in which i played with my dad in our backyard. Then my first bat was FH : 40deg H3, energy wood, BH: Rakza 7 soft which i found worked well ( i guess?) the only thing i would say now after playing...
  3. Revo Nr.3 vs Tibhar Clue vs Xiom Energy

Hello there! The local TT shop doesn't have the Revo glue and I need glue pretty soon. The alternatives are Tibhar Clue or Xiom Energy. Which do you recommend? Based on the description the Xiom one works similarly to the Revo Nr.3, while the Tibhar is different, but still got a few good reviews...
  4. Gewo Aruna | Energy ARC OFF vs Hinoki Carbon OFF

5. Stiga Energy wood v Allround classic ?

So ive been playing for about 2 years, 1st year used the stiga evolution, 2nd year(currently using the palio legend 2, highly underrated). In accordance of the advice of advanced players I play with, Im about to upgrade to a custom bat FH- hurricane 3/Stiga allround classic/Raksa 7 soft- BH. I...
  6. Looking for: Butterfly Energy Force XII UK 12

Looking for a pair of Butterfly Energy Force XII in a UK size 12 (VGC)
  7. FS Butterfly Energy Force XII Blue

FS Butterfly Energy Force XII Blue (!!! SOLD to a happy customer !!!) EURO size: 44 US size: 10 my price: 60 euro + shipping (65 USD + shipping) These are very good shoes. The flagship of Butterfly table tennis shoes. I am selling them cause they are too big for me; I only whore them once...
  8. What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

I started drinking like Redbull and coffee but not too much. I like it sometimes because it gives me a good spark to practice and sometimes make me focus more in times of stress or when I'm really tired. I feel like I should cut down and start getting use of practicing without those drinks. I...
  9. Best Butterfly Energy force shoe

Hi I was wondering what the best Butterfly energy force shoe was. Are there any significant differences between them? What does the "damping pulp" sole of the energy force 3 feel like?
  10. Joola energy X soft

Hi, as i said in other topic i bought this week my new rubbers, one of them as Nittaku narucross ( you can see the review in the nittaku post) and the other as a joola energy X soft. I came from a sriver Fx glued on my back hand, but i was looking for something that gave me the feel i really...