trial

1. Korea TTA Final Trial for Tokyo 2020+1 - 1/29, 1/31-2/1, 2/3-2/4

After the fiasco last year that led to the resignation of Yoo Namkyu, Korea TTA is back with another trial for Tokyo 2020. Man, these guys just don't get tired of it, though lessons learned. KTTA: How do we go about it? Ctrl-c the JTTA. 3 men and 3 women will be determined: 1 man and 1 woman...
  2. Japan Top 12 and WTTC 2019 Trial, 3/2-3

1st day of competition will see 8 contestants duke it out to determine the winner who will get the final spot for singles at the WTTC 2019. The winner will join the other 4 players who have been selected for WTTC singles in Stage 2 and the winner will be the Champion of Japan Top 12 2019. Of...
  3. CNT trial for World Tours

In a recent CNT trial for World Tour events, 4 players out of 10 were qualified to Bulgaria and Czech Open in August. They are Ma Te the chopper, Zhu Linfeng the short pip player, Zheng Peifeng and Zhao Zihao the two penholders, respectively. Now finally Ma Te is able to play in...
  4. CNT trial for WTTTC this week

Since CTTA announced new qualification rules for major tournaments, core players do not need to attend trials and U21 players get more chances. For the upcoming 2018 WTTTC, Ma Long / Fan Zhendong / Xu Xin & Ding Ning / Liu Shiwen / Zhu Yuling are selected based on their results at 2017...
  5. Trial C-pen?

Hello all! I play TT seriously for a half a year now and play shakehand, but I would like to try C-pen. Why? I believe it may be suited for my play. My strongest play is close to the table push and fast loop. I also have a weird shakehand block when I get attacked on the BH side, I hold it in...
  6. ITTF World Hopes Trial Video

I finally fixed my video software and was able to upload the video highlights of the boy I went to Austria with for the World Hopes Trial. He made the quarterfinals and is now a member of the World Hopes Team, a great result for little old New Zealand. He's 2 times NZ u13 champion and this year...