dragon

1. Anyone tried this yet? (729 Pro Dragon L)

I want a very cheap, soft and light rubber for my cpen and came across the 729 pro dragon L. It's not tacky and from what I understand, and it's not a high tension rubber either. Has anyone played with it? How does it feel and play? Is it like a cheap chinese rubber that's just soft, like a...
  2. Gambler Fire Dragon Hinoki Blade

Has anybody on this forum played with this blade before? If yes or you know someone who uses it, could you please provide your thoughts on the characteristics of the blade and the level it is suitable for? Also, is it compatible with a European or Chinese style of play? Thanks. Product Details...
  3. Differences between Giant Dragon Talon & Special & National?

What are the differences between Giant Dragon Talon & Special & National Team? TIA Felipe
  4. FS: Donic Dyjas Ultra Power, Gambler Fire Dragon Touch, Simon Gauzy Quest Off, more

- Donic Dyjas Ultra Power - 35€, Mint condition, no dings, no scratches, slight wing discoloration normal for limba - W968-8 clone - 45$, selected on my request, good quality core and ebony top, comes with Sanwei Target 90 - Donic Appelgren Allplay V2 - 20€, I will give free rubbers to it (they...
  5. Yasaka Hovering Dragon rubber

I'm not sure if Hovering Dragon and Thunder Dragon are Asia only marketing. But does anyone have link or know what are the different sponge hardness of Hovering Dragon? It seems to have a Medium hard and Medium soft versions.
  6. [Video] Ma Long -The Return of the Dragon (I Am King)

Inspired by us being in Budapest during the WTTC, after the Liu Shiwen story, here ist Ma Longs. The video is told a little bit different than usual. It's not a straight line. Ma Long lost matches last year, he didn't lose before, at first Pitchford than Harimoto. Shortly after he couldn't...
  7. Tuttle Summer 3C vs Palio Power Dragon

8. Be careful with Yinhe "Dragon 8S", NOT a Ma Long blade

Be careful with Yinhe "Dragon 8S" blade which is advertised as Ma Long's blade and sold for almost 400 USD, without consent! On May 22, Ma Long wrote on his Sina Weibo to protect his rights from a misleading advertisement by Yinhe. Yinhe used his image to promote a new product "Dragon 8S"...
  9. FS : Giant Dragon Talon Special Red 0.5mm

I have Giant Dragon Talon Special with 0.5mm Sponge thickness Price $20 including free shipping in US
  10. Review Yasaka Shining Dragon + exercise for better forehand

11. Genesis vs shining dragon vs rising dragon vs TG3-60 ???

Hello, first Merry Xmas 4 all :) Someone can tell me the difference between Stiga genesis,TG3-60, Rising dragon and Shining dragon? I have been looking for information about this topic, specially abput shining dragon, however there is little, the 3 rubbers promise in their description is...
  12. Early Review/Returns on Penhold Gambler Fire Dragon Touch Blade

What's up fellow penholders, thought I'd share my initial impressions of a really nice blade I recently picked up. Gambler Fire Dragon Touch. I live in the states so I got it from Zeropoong.com (who owns Gambler)...
  13. Review Palio Hidden Dragon

Do you guys have any questions?
  14. New rubber from yasaka. Shining Dragon

Se the following link (its in swedish but you can use google translate) :D http://www.ttex.se/sv/gummin/10254-yasaka-bordtennisgummi-shining-dragon.html looking forward to try it.
  15. LF/FT: Giant Dragon Kris 2

As title says, looking for a giant dragon kris 2 blade to buy or trade. I have an Xiom All Jr Xiom Off classic Drop me a private message if you have one Thanks
  16. Looking for new Zhang Jike blue dragon seri L, above 92g

Hello everyone, I' sorry for my poor English I' m looking for new Zhang Jike blue dragon serial beginning L Please support me My email [email protected], Whatapp number (084)0935685868 Thank you so much
  17. Balsa blade identification - what is it? Giant Dragon / STAG etc.

http://i.imgur.com/FUrlcoc.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2Vf9h8n.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZsoeqSS.jpg Updated: Name of the blade is definitely Giant Dragon MaxPower made of Balsa around 70g. , it just seems to be out of stock everywhere unfortunately. If anyone knows where to buy this product please let...
  18. Rising Dragon update

Hi who's using Rising Dragon? Ive been using it on my forehand on a couple of different blades and really like it. Im considering putting it on my backhand too. Does anyone else use it on both sides or just one side. Andy
  19. Yasaka Rising Dragon vs Chinese tacky rubbers

Hi guys, I've been looking at trying to find a rubber that is really good for spinny serves and spinny pushes. But also works really well in lifting underspin and 3rd ball attack. I know that the chinese tacky rubbers are great for spinny serves and in the short game for loading up on spin. Do...
  20. Someone know if its still possible to get this t shirt?

Hi! I want to make a gift for a friend and he loves Wang Hao style and this is the few china t shirts that he can't found anywhere. Someone know some web that could have this? Thankyou.