physical

1. A New Training Method/ Cardiofitping

We wish you an happy new year !!!! We create the first TABLE TENNIS VIRTUAL CLUB FOR ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE WORLD: CARDIOFITPING CLUB! We propose PHYSICAL TRAINING SPECIFIC FOR TABLE TENNIS FROM HOME BY VIDEO-CONFERENCE WITH HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS. LOOK OUR WEBSITE...
  2. physical training for table tennis

3. Physical training - addressing some points.

I prepared very long post but it's gone. Auto-saved function has only a fraction of things that I wanted to mention so this time I will make it short. First of all - I'm not a pro table tennis player. far from it. I type this message as a personal trainer and strenght sports enthusiast. I will...
  4. Physical Exercise Routine

Hello good people. Hope you all are well. This year's WTTC was great. As a host, Germany done a great job. Congratulations MA LONG & DING NING for being the World champion once again. Everytime when I come here, I learn something new. You guys are really awesome. Last week, I admitted into...
  5. importance of physical preparation

in recent years i've gotten more and more into various aspects of physical preparation and the more i learn about it the more shocked i am about how many things are upside down in most table tennis clubs. full body warm up is sometimes skipped completely, which actually doesn't bother me as...
  6. Physical Asset

Hey Guys! Since good footwork and acceleration is essential to compete at higher levels, I just want to ask you, how you keep/improve your physical strengh. Me personally, i like to go jogging besides normal training. What do you prefer? Cheers, EazyWeazyTT
  7. Table Tennis Physical Training

Hi everyone. It's the first time I open a new discussion and I want to share with you a video I made with some physical exercises that we can do home alone or in a park if you are amateur and want to improve your game training your physical to become fast and agile.... I hope you enjoy! :)
  8. H3 neo commercial vs h3 neo provincial (Physical appeareance)

Hey guys, i recently went to my local table tennis shop and i found that they had stocked up on a couple of hurricane 3 neo sheets. And it seems to be the provincial version as it has that Chinese sticker at bottom right hand corner.Here's the picture...
  9. Physical exercises

Hey people :) I 'm not sure if here's the right place to post it, if not, please correct me =x As the title says, I'm asking you what are good physical exercises to keep you fit in table tennis? Which exercises are helpful to become better in table tennis? Cheers :)
  10. Physical program

Hey Is there anyone in this forum who has a good physical program? I wil be very happy if someone was able to send me theirs physical program on email. My email is [email protected] Karl Erik