tamca

1. What rubbers to use for good control and top spin on Butterfly Schlager OFF+ Tamca 50

Hello! I am an intermediate player. Have used Butterfly Schlager OFF+ Tamca 5000 Carbon ST with Sriver on FH and Vario on BH for some time because the speed was too high to control initially. I want to change these rubbers and would like to know what would be a good switch for FH and BH. I have...
  2. FS: Butterfly Tamca 5000

I'm selling this old Tamca 5000 Butterfly blade from the 70's signed by Samsonov and Saive. 175€ , shipped from France
  3. Old rare tamca 5000 gergely

Delete Delete it please
  4. need help to decide right rubbers for Blade Gergely Tamca 5000

Hello every body I'm Deyaa from egypt, 38 years old, played table tennis in local club from 2000 to 2006 then due to work couldn't continue same way. I have gergely Tamca 5000 blade and i was using Yasaka Mark V FH/BH and then used Butterfly sriver on FH. I'm very aggressive on FH, I great in...
  5. Rare Butterfly Innerforce Tamca ULC blade in great condition

87 grams, straight handle. Plays softer than most carbon blades, almost an all wood feeling. Great control, more than enough speed. But I prefer something different and would happily see this end in a collection or in the hands of someone who loves to play with it. My price: 155 Euro including...
  6. Spin and control rubbers for Gergely Tamca 5000 (2011)

Hello, I have an old blade from 2011, the Gergely Tamca 5000 and I would like to have suggestions about the rubbers suited for it. My game has lot of looping on FH and Looping, flicks and chops on the BH. And of course I need to have some ease of control. My regular blade is Timo Boll ALC...
  7. Spin and control rubbers for Gergely Tamca 5000 (2011)

Hello, I have an old blade from 2011, the Gergely Tamca 5000 and I would like to have suggestions about the rubbers suited for it. My game has lot of looping and spin on FH and Looping, flicks and chops on the BH. And of course I need to have some ease of control. My regular blade is Timo...
  8. Looking for a Butterfly Tamca Carbon Laminated

Hi ttdaily I am looking for a Butterfly Tamca Carbon Laminated. Anyone selling one? Thanks
  9. FS: Classic Original Eighties Butterfly Allure Tamca 5000 defensive bat

Hi there, i have for sale an original Butterfly Carbon Laminated Allure Tamca 5000 bat from the eighties. It's in great condition, however it's just roughed up on the edges. Please ask for pictures and tell me your email so I can send them to you. Any offers, please send me a PM Don
  10. Old Butterfly TAMCA

Hello everybody, I look to buy old Butterfly Tamca from eighties - Tamca ALLURE >>> défense blade - Tamca SCORNA >>> défense blade - TAMCA 5000 If you have one of those blades , can you send me a message ? Thanks Tchantchès