difference

1. Dhs h3n/h3 vs tg2/tg3 difference?

As far as I'm concerned Tg series is based off of penholding but that conclusion was only drawn from the idea that the national Chinese team penhold players use The while shakehanders use H3... Is there really key differences in to why it's that? Anyone has any idea why TG is preferred over...
  2. Difference between hard european and chinese rubber??

what is the difference between hard european rubbers and chinese rubbers? for example between Rasanter 53 or mx p hard and the Hurricane 3 Neo 40 provincial? in theory they have about the same degrees of hardness.
  3. Difference between Timo bill ALC and Timo bill zlc

I have both blade .I don't notice big difference in part of looping in speed. More speed in part of smarsh. I lost spin in use of zlc.but get more speed at smash. I can't decide what blade to use .please give me advices.is that normal less spin in zlc compare to ALC. Ok
  4. Difference between Chinese players and European players?

I was watching the 2017 World Cup Semi-finals between Ma Long and Timo Boll. I started to see the difference between their techniques, but couldn't find the proper comparison in my head. How does one tell the difference between the techniques of a Chinese player and a European player?
  5. Weight Difference between Hurricane 3 neo and Provincial blue sponge 39 degree?

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the weight difference between the Hurricane 3 neo and the Hurricane 3 neo provincial 39-degree blue sponge? Thanks for your help.
  6. All-wood and Composite (Carbon Fiber) - Difference?

So I used to play with a Stiga CC7 blade (shakehand), but then switched to a Yasaka penhold blade (Ma Lin Extra Offensive). When I tested both of these rackets, I noticed the difference in feeling and reaction to the ball. Can someone help me out what the difference is in feeling?
  7. Difference between a Viscaria and a Xiom AZX Ice Cream blade?

HI Everyone, I was wondering what the differences in playing characteristics are between these two blades (Viscaria and Xiom AZX). I understand that the AZX has one side that is ZLC, but is that the only difference between the two in terms of materials used to make the blade? I was also...
  8. Difference between MX-P and Victas V15 Extra?

Hello, Im currently playing 2 MX-P rubbers with maximum speed but i wanted to explore a bit and see if there are other good tenergy alternatives and i found this Victas V15 Extra Rubber. How is the Difference? im playing alot of spin on the first opening and fast afterwards. ~1900 TTR in germany
  9. The difference of Jun ZLC and Innerforce ZLC; Maze and Innerforce ALC?

After a time playing with Yinhe V14 pro - the blade has koto outer, i want to comeback with a blade that has limba outer. I played some blades has limba outer and recognize limba outer is better for me. So i want to know those blades: Jun ZLC, Innerforce or maze will be good for my style -...
  10. difference bewteen Hurricane long 3 blade and tbalc/viscaria

Equipment comparsion and help I'd like to know how hurricane long 3 is different from the timo boll alc and the viscaria which would help me to decide whether to buy it or not. I'm an ametuer player with a good backhand block and counter fourhand have a good forehand counter drive whIch lack...
  11. Should I change my blade or rubbers?

Introduction: Hey guys, recently I've purchased a new bat since my previous one was about 6 years old. When purchasing a new bat, I had in mind that I wanted it to be slightly more powerful than my previous one.I've been playing with my new bat for about 2 months now, and it is much more...
  12. What is the difference between Apalonia ZLC vs Innerforce ZLC

Can anyone tell me the difference?
  13. Whats the difference between the zjk alc and the zjk zlc and the szlc

Can anyone help me with this, i m currently using a hurricane ml 5 and i like the blade, but i would like to try something new. i really like the zjk blade series style but i don t know anything how they compare and which one feels more like a ma long 5 or maybe not at all. Thanks for your help
  14. Stiga Mantra - Genesis difference / Donic Blestorm

Hi friends. I wonder your opinions about stiga mantra and donic bluestorm series. I’m using z1 turbo on my fh and mantra m on my backhand. Sometimes i cant provide a control on backhand side but generally i’m happy with’em. Im thinking to change my mantra rubber with genesis m. Im sure genesis...
  15. Sup. What's the difference between Hexer Grip and the Rasanter series?

Comparisons would be nice. Rasanter is said to be one of the best new rubbers, but hexer grip is even newer than that, so. thanks.
  16. Would there be a big difference?

Hi Guys, i was just wondering would there be a big difference from a Tenergy 05fx 2.1 to a Tenergy 80 1.9 on the backhand?
  17. Difference between Gewo Nexxus EL pro 48 and Neoflexx eFT48

Hi, Just wanted to know the difference between these two new Gewo rubbers. I have used the older Nanoflex FT48 and I love it on the backhand. Has anyone in the forum used either of these? Please let me know. Thanks, Ravi
  18. What is the difference between Rakza 7 and X?

What is the difference between Rakza 7 and X?
  19. Difference between synthetic rubber and natural rubber on topsheets

Hi all, What's the difference between synthetic rubber and natural rubber on topsheet? Does Chinese Tacky rubbers use synthetic rubber? I thought all Tensors where made from synthetic rubber but the Yazaka Razka series are advertised as they have a portion of natural rubber. Best Regards, Eduardo
  20. Difference between Donic Appelgren allplay and Appelgren Exclusive?

Hey, everyone, what exactly is the difference between the Appelgren allplay and the Appelgren exclusive? Based off of my searches, the former is made in Sweden vs China for the latter, but are the playing characteristics any different?