dead

1. revivng dead rubbers?

My friend gave me a pair of tenergy 05 and tenergy 80 that are basically dead not much grip on them at all, i seen other posts saying use baby oil,olive oil and wd40 but i was wondering what will give me the best result to recondition these rubbers???
  2. Andro Canter FO OFF "dead zone" all around of the blade?

I just bought a new Andro Canter FO OFF blade and after trying it out noticed a strange „no bounce“ zone around the perimeter of the blade. If I drop a ball on the blade, it bounces normally only in the very center, while the zone around the edges (a really wide zone, like 2 fingers width) is...
  3. Is there a way to responsibly recycle dead rubbers?

Hello guys, I would like to know if table tennis rubbers are something we can recycle safely by deposing in recycling bins, or do they belong to landfill. Even though I am just a regular citizen, I feel bad every time I have to put a rubber in the bin. If there is a way to recycle them...
  4. Any tips on dealing with dead balls?

what is the best way of dealing with dead balls if someone uses antipower on there forhand? and fast dead balls services?
  5. Dead service problem

Hi there I've been struggling last weekend during competition. I lost a match against a much worse player then myself, because I couldn't handle his service. The guy just used his forehand to do a kind of drive - dead spin - service extremely deep into my FH or BH and I couldn't predict where...