switching

1. Switching Rubbers, help me decide between Victas 15, Rakza 9 and Fastarc G1.

Hey guys, I have been using mantra M for a while and I want to switch soon, and I'm between Victas V> 15 Extra, Yasaka Rakza 9 and Nittaku Fastarc G1. Some questions: For people that have played with those rubbers, which one of these 3 you feel like differs the most from Mantra? Which one...
  2. switching from alc to allwood?

Im using a viscaria, however i feel like my control is not at the best it could be. should i maybe switch to an allwood like a clipper? or should i change rubbers? currently T05Hard on the FH and T05 on the bh Thanks in advance
  3. Switching from Donic Bluefire JP03 (on forehand) to a faster rubber!

Hello guys! So ive got a bit of a problem, im playing with bluefire JP03 on my forehand right now and i can feel that i need a bit more speed. So i have thinking about changing my forehand rubber to something a bit faster. I like the control and spin that bluefire produces but its a bit...
  4. Switching from ELS

Hello guys, I'm currently using Evolution EL-S on my forehand. I've been using this particular rubber for years. Now I would like to change my setup. I'm searching a rubber similar to EL-S with a bit more speed, the same spin (even more), a similar sponge hardness and a little higher trow angle...
  5. Switching from sp blade advice please!

Hello I'm going to change my bh from sp to inverted because I think it makes a lot of confusion whether to loop or flat hit so it slows down my development. I use a 6.4 mm thick clipper like 7 ply all-wood blade rated "OFF". I'd like something a little bit slower but still stiff enough for...
  6. Switching to old generation rubbers

Just wondering if it's only me who finds 5Q and Acuda Blue P2 far more reliable than the Evolution series, new Aurus Prime and Select and Rasanters. It's amazing the consistency old-generation rubbers can produce over today's rubbers. I started playing TT a lot later than most players, so my...
  7. Switching out of T05...

Hello! A little bit of my history. I've been playing table tennis seriously for about 6 months now. Used to be an occasional casual player. I stepped up and bought a TBS with a T05 (2.1mm FH) and a T80 (2.1mm BH). I tried re-gluing my T05 and messed it up (heavy rubber expansion) so I've...
  8. Would switching to a 5 ply wood blade help at this point?

Hello, everyone, For quite some time now I've felt that my stokes are lacking control and consistency regarding positioning of the ball on the table. While my shots are powerful and quite spinny, it doesn't have that positioning of the ball I wished it had. For example, I recently played with a...
  9. Players switching from Korbel to ZLF blades for poly ball?

I have noticed that many pros are changing from Bty Korbel to a Bty ZLF blade to combat the poly ball's slowness. I'm thinking of doing the same. I know there was an innerforce ZLF but its no produced anymore. So out of these blades which is the most similar to the IF ZLF? Liu Shiwen blade? Ai...
  10. Switching from black to red to hit smashes

I noticed in the Fan Zhendong slow motion video that he switched from using the black side of his racket for his forehand to using the red side for smashes. I think I saw Dima do the same thing. Is the difference between black and red that much that it has an advantage in smashing but not for...
  11. Switching sides after each game?

Why do professionals change sides after each game? I don't think switching sides does anything anyways.