supports

1. Dimitrij Ovtcharov supports TableTennisDaily!

Hey everyone, Another world class player is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet. Thanks to our link with the Werner Schlager Academy, the prestigious centre asked Europe's number 1 Table Tennis...
  2. Ryu Seung Min supports TableTennisDaily

Hey guys, No other than the 2004 Olympic Champion Ryu Seung Min is proudly taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet in support of the site and his fans.Thanks to Ochenhausen players Daniel Zwickl and Liam Pitchford in making this photo possible with Ryu Seung Min! Be sure to follow...
  3. Jun Mizutani supports TableTennisDaily

Hey guys, Another world class player is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet. Thanks to our link with the Werner Schlager Academy, the prestigious centre asked Japan's Jun Mizutani if he would hold...
  4. Ding Ning supports TableTennisDaily

Hey guys, Another world class player is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet. This time it's no other than world number 1 Ding Ning! Recently on my travels to Austria, I managed to watch and learn...
  5. Liu Guoliang supports TableTennisDaily

Hey guys, Another world class player and coach is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet. Recently on my travels to Austria, I managed to watch and learn from the Chinese National Team as they were...
  6. Xu Xin supports TableTennisDaily

Just when things couldn't get any cooler and surreal for TableTennisDaily. Our main sponsor StigaTableTennis has produced some more awesome photo's for us whilst Xu Xin was doing a photo shoot at the Stiga HQ this week! Xu Xin is one of the greatest players of recent times and is currently...